Chapter Ten

Pleasee read the following!

In celebration of the 10th chapter, I decided to give ya'll some insights.

1. First, I have created an instagram account to post things related to my wattpad account. The username is @tothestageaaupdates.

2. yeah thats it

I'm also going to apologize for the wait. I hadn't updated this in nearly a month. A MONTH. That's insane and unacceptable. I wanted to get this updated real fast, and that's gonna explain the shitty, SHITTy writing. This will be edited as soon as I find the time and I will let you know when that is.

I'd like to say that updates will be more frequent when summer break starts (only three days from now) but I'm not sure how that will work. Much better than now, yes. But my dad has to work and can't help my mom as much, so I will be helping my mom during the day. Feeding her, helping her walk, getting her up in the morning, administering medication, etc. Momma isn't doing so well. She's losing a lot of hair, unable to walk, forgetting obvious things, so on. This Friday my dad said he will sit me and my little sister down and give it to us straight exactly what we are up against. And frankly, I'm terrified. My mom is scared. Things are so hard and it's driving me crazy. She may not make it through the summer, and Christmas at the latest. I'm trying to adapt without her but I know it will be the worst. Just two months ago we were a happy family. It doesn't make sense.

Thank you so so much for the support. Over my month on hiatus, I have recieved so many supportive tweets, snapchats, kiks, instagram DMs, wattpad DMs, dedications, etc. You guys are so damn amazing I can't even stress it.

Anywho, here is the update. (Again, note the edit will be coming soon. I apologize for confusion)

btwwww I changed the cast and now Chester is played by Mason Dye. (hot hot like potat)

Chapter Ten

Days In Neverland: 10

I think I found hell.

How does one describe an island ruled by a headstrong "king," or one alive with the tropic and temperate forests, or even reeking with a black wood and patches of mortal poison? Let alone, how does one live happily there?

I've spent a little time whilst trying to count my days here but it drives me crazy whenever I try. Kian's right; here, it's all about cycles. And here, there's only one: day, then night. No seasons. No years. No nothing but day, and night.

I should've found chalk or something and drew lines on the corner wall of my hut like the prisoners do. But the thought of filling up a stretch of lanky wooden boards with the days that passed scares me more than not knowing how many went by. Because the more lines I'd see, the more space inside of me will be taken up by a harrowing dread that I won't ever be leaving here.

Why am I here to begin with? What does Pan want with me?

And...how did I get here?

I never saw the journey, only the limpid, glass moon whispering to the cricket songs and to arouse the branches rustling into my window of my bedroom at home, and then I woke on flaxen sand and glimpsed the hopeful, golden sunsets of Neverland. So how do I know I'm not dreaming?

Oh...yeah. All I have to do is look down at my pitifully mangled wrists, all from the hostile fingernails of Peter Pan himself.

Speaking of Pan, I sometimes think about him, and thoroughly wonder if he has a side different than tearing already torn skin and bruising already fragile ears. I really, really, honestly hope and sort of actually believe he has a nerdy novel stash in his hut and possibly blossoms sprouting in that secret sanctuary he has.