Chapter Twenty Two

A/N:

Okay I said this was going to be posted last Friday but I got grounded for leaving towels on my floor so I was pretty helpless in that aspect.

Anyway, tomorrow is my boyfriend and I's one month how cool

Also public apology for this chapter bcs I got lazy toward the end bcs I'm tired af. And sorry the whole thing is in Third Person POV again bcs I didn't wanna switch POV's the second Andria woke up. It will be back to normal next chapter I swear

O and pls listen to the last song recommendation (rediscover (Jamie xx edit) by the xx) bcs it's so hella good ok !!!!

A few highlights from the last comment section:
-ur bomb compliments that make my heart go wOAH
-the hatedom formed for Oliver
-the shipping of Gale and Andria's friendship
-the fact pan is sexy af

Pls enjoy and thank you soo much for 85K holy shiz

Can we get 100K by my birthday omg (it's feb 6 sweet sixteen holla at ya girl)

Thank u <3

Song Recommendations: Bullet Train by Stephen Swartz

Journey's End by Blackmill

Reconsider (Jamie xx Remix) by The xx

Chapter Twenty Two

Days In Neverland: 34

Third Person POV

Pan's hut was much more opulently furnished and palatial compared to the huts of the other boys.

His was two floors high, and the living room you stepped in when you first entered was as big as the total of the regular huts. A lengthy, arched couch padded with yellowing beige cushions went along the right wall and half the back wall, while a wooden coffee table, not a sliver missing from its finish, sat in front of that. In the opposite corner was a large armoire, a gunmetal gray with silver hardware, where, rumor has it, there was collected Pan's magic and potions and antidotes.

On the left wall was a ligneous, oak staircase, and beneath that staircase was a bathroom, the size of the other hut bathrooms, filled with all the same things.

However, up the staircase was Pan's master bedroom. A imposing king sized bed was against the center of the back wall, the shams and the bed skirt and the sheets all a silken red. The comforter was a maroon, with a damask pattern sewed in the fabric with deep, lustrous gold thread. Along the left wall was an oak dresser, atop it a magnificent mirror and several plant pots, each overfilling with different leaves and flowers. The right wall was a book case, no titles seen inscribed on the literature's fabric coverings. A red, quilted armchair resided next to the bookshelf. On either sides of the bed were two oak night tables, were there were two kerosene lamps.

Currently, Andria was lying in his bed, on the right side, beneath the ruby comforter, breathing softly, her burnt umber hair spilled over the uncreased pillow case.

Pan had pulled up the armchair from the reading nook right up to Andria's bedside, lighting the wick of the kerosene lamp and throwing the blackened match behind the table.

The orange lamplight flickered off Andria's cheek bones, the contrast of the crimson bedding augmenting the glow and throwing smoky shadows down the pockets of her throat.

Next to the lamp was a cherry cut mug, same as the one Kian brought Andria raspberry green tea in, this time filled with cool spring water for when she wakes.