Chapter 1

[Reader's POV]

The moving van pulls up next to the small apartment complex and lets me out. "You can just start unloading from here." I instruct the movers and they begin unloading.

I run up the metal staircase that led me to my new apartment. I knew I would be moving out when I started college, I just didn't think it would be this soon.

The door creaks as I open it, giving off a creepy vibe. I look around in awe. It wasn't some fancy, nice apartment that most people would live in, it was an old apartment complex that wasn't costly.

The movers walk in with my couch and set it down into the living room where it belongs. "Just set everything in the living room, I'll take care of it." I tell the movers and they nod.

I went downstairs to the truck and grabbed a few boxes that were filled with clothes and brought them to my room.

While walking down the hallway I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched. It felt like someone's eye's were glued on the back of my head.

I shook my head and ignored the feeling, assuming it was one of the movers.

I set the box down on my bed and began unloading them. "All your stuff is moved in." The mover pokes his head in. I pay him and wave goodbye as they roll out.

A gust of wind passes by me making me shiver. "Jesus has it always been this cold?" I say to myself.

The chair in the kitchen moves, making the hair stand up on the back of my head. As i walk into the kitchen I notice how the kitchen is completely torn apart.

"You know," I start. "If you wanted to help you could've just asked instead of destroying my kitchen."

"What's the fun in that?" Jimin says as he comes out from the corner.

"Its fun for me because I don't have to put my kitchen back together." I respond.

Jimin just shrugs his shoulders and picks up one of the chairs and sits down. "So, you like it?" He asks.

"I like it. But I can't help but feel like someone is watching me 24/7." I explain.

"It was probably just the movers. It couldn't have been me, I just got here."

I clean up the kitchen while Jimin sat and supervised. "How's Yoongi?" I ask. Jimin looks at me and turns red.

"He's-He's fine." Jimin stuttered.

"Oh come on Chim, you two have been together for almost a year and you're still stuttering?"

Jimin slouches down into his chair and turns even more red. "It's weird when someone asks!" He defends.

I roll my eyes and laugh. "Whatever you say Chim."

Jimin stood up and helped me clean the kitchen and put everything where its supposed to be.

He left shortly after helping me to hang out with Yoongi, giving me time to settle in and finish whatever work I had.

I changed into some comfortable clothing and sat down at my desk.

While working I noticed some weird things that happened around the apartment. Almost all of the doors creak, my room is colder than the rest of the house and the feeling of someone watching you sticks with you everywhere you go.

But of course, I didn't think too much of it, considering it was a new environment and I would have to get used to it.

As I was writing the last bit of my essay the lights decided to go out in all the rooms.

"You've got to be kidding me..." I say aloud.

"Nope. I'm not. What're you doing here?" A voice says from next to me.

My eyes widen and I slowly stand from my spot and inch away from the voice.

"Jimin this isn't funny."

"I'm not Jimin. Now answer me," The lights turned back on and a figure stood in front of me. "What're you doing here?" It was man who asked and might I say, a very attractive man.

"I live here, what're you doing here?" I retort.

"You don't live here, I do."

I narrow my eyes at him and cross my arms. Considering how there was a stranger in my apartment I wasn't all that freaked out.

"Look dude, I live here and you don't now if you'll excuse me-"

I try to go past him but the lights flicker making me stop. "Leave." He demands.

"I'm not going to-"

"Y/n?" I hear Jimin call from the living room. I look at the door than look back at the man, only for him to be gone.

"What the hell..." I whisper. Jimin runs down the hallway and walks into my room.

"Who were you talking to?" He asks. I try to find my words but fail and shut my mouth.

Jimin walks over to me and puts his hand on my forehead. "Are you going to be okay? Want me to spend the night with you?" He asks but I shake my head.

"No, I'll be okay," I reassure him. "What do you need?" I ask him still unsure of what he was doing here.

"I forgot my hoodie so I came to get it. Are you sure you don't want me here?"

I wrap my arms around his torso and shake my head in his chest. "I'll be fine, go home to Yoongi." I say.

Jimin nods his head and leaves my apartment for his and Yoongi's.

I finish my essay and lay in bed with only my thoughts. "How did that man just disappear?" I say to myself.

"A stranger is in your apartment and that's your question?" I hear from the end of my bed.

I sit up and turn on my light to see the same man from before. "Who are you?" I ask.

Earlier he looked a little intimidating, now he just looks like a sweetheart.

"I'm Taehyung, the ghost of this apartment." He smiled.