Chapter 4

[Reader's POV]

I paced back and forth in my bedroom while Jimin sat and watched.

I was still confused about my room being incredibly cold. Taehyung says it wasn't him and the thermostat said different as well, it was at a normal temperature when I checked it last.

"Y/n you need to calm down, maybe your window was open." Jimin suggests.

"I never leave my windows open in the middle of winter Jimin, it just doesn't make sense." I say.

The only time my room had ever been this cold was when I first moved in, but that was because Taehyung was around.

The longer I thought about it, the more the puzzle pieces started coming together. "Oh my go-" I get cut off with a loud bang coming from the living room.

Jimin and I both look at each other and run down the hallway to see Taehyung on the floor with someone hovering above him.

"Taehyung?" I question. The two boys look over at me.

"Jungkook?" Jimin says. I shoot my head towards Jimin with a shocked look on my face.

Taehyung pushes Jungkook off of him and pins him between his arms.

"Taehyung!" I yell. Taehyung ignores me and continues to wrestle with the boy on the ground. I forcefully grab Jimin's arm and drag him into my bedroom.

"Who the hell is that Jimin." Jimin opens his mouth to speak but closes it once nothing comes out.

"Y/n!" Taehyung calls. I give Jimin a look and walk out of my room and into the living room.

Taehyung stood in front of me panting, no Jungkook in sight. "Who was that?" I ask and Taehyung begins to shake. He reaches his hand out and touches my shoulder.

'He can do that?' I ask myself silently.

"Taehyung stop shaking, its okay." I reassure him. Taehyung calms down and wraps his arms around my torso.

Jimin comes out of my room minutes later and sits down on the couch. "Y/n, can we talk?" He asks.

Taehyung lets go of me and disappears somewhere while I talked to Jimin.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." I say. Jimin looks down at his hands and begins to explain.

"Jungkook is someone who's been attached to me as long as I could remember, he's like Taehyung. Taehyung is attached to you and Jungkook is attached to me." Jimin explains.

"Then what is he doing here?" I ask.

"I don't know, usually he isn't around at this time and is around when I'm with Yoongi."

I rub the sides of my head trying to gather all of this information at once. "So you're telling me, you've had Jungkook around you for a long ass time and never told me?" I ask.

Jimin nods his head. "I didn't tell you because I didn't know how. How am I supposed to tell my best friend I have a ghost attached to me without them thinking I'm haunted or some shit." He says making me laugh.

"Does Yoongi know?" Jimin nods his head.

"He has Hoseok attached to him." Jimin says making my eyes widen.

"There's more of them?!" I yell. He laughs and nods his head.

I lean back onto the couch and rub my eyes. "Is that why my room was cold? Because Jungkook was here?"

"Yeah. Thats also why I was so hot, Jungkook gave off strong energy that made me hot and you cold." Jimin explains.

While Jimin told me this I kept thinking back to when he met Taehyung, he was so freaked out that he fainted. Shouldn't he be used to it?

"Y/n?" Jimin says aloud. I turn to look him and raise my eyebrow. "I'm going to get going, I'll text you when I get home." Jimin stands from his spot and walks to the door.

"Tell Yoongi I said hello." I give Jimin a hug and open the door for him to leave.

As soon as I shut the door I went into my room to see if Taehyung was there.

"Taehyung?" I call. I look underneath my covers, closet and bathroom but he was no where to be found.

After looking all over the apartment I wasn't able to find him. "If I were a ghost where would I go?" I ask myself. "Probably hell but this is Taehyung's point of view..."

All of a sudden I had the urge to go to the roof. I grab a blanket and wrap it around myself before leaving for the roof.

The air was cold and bitter making me shake. I get to the roof and spot Taehyung sitting on the edge.

I slowly walk towards him and sit down. He looks over at me with wide eyes. "Be careful, we don't want another dead person living in that apartment." Taehyung says.

I chuckle at his joke and scoot back a bit. "What're you doing up here?" I ask and Taehyung shrugs.

"It's quiet. I like quiet," He says. "Did Jimin go home?"

"He just left. So what's the real reason you're up here?" I ask.

Taehyung looks at me with a saddened look on his face. "Jungkook wants me to go back, so I was just thinking." He says.

I stare at him with confusion written over my face. "Go back where?" I ask.

"Back where I belong." He says making my eyes widen.

Taehyung and I stay quiet, enjoying the silence that lingers. At some point he leans his head down and lets it rest on my shoulder.

I was still curious in how he was able to touch me and If i was able to touch him.

Giving it a shot I lean my head down onto his. "What're you doing?" He chuckles.

"I'm trying to see if my head can lean on your head." I say. Taehyung laughs and pushes my head down onto his.

I was shocked. I didn't know I was able to touch him considering he's practically transparent.

"Taehyung, how am I able to touch you?" I ask.

"Since we're close I'm able to touch you and you're able to touch me. Just the way it works I guess."

We sit for a bit before I stand up and let the blanket fall. "We should get inside, its getting late." Taehyung nods his head and stands with me.

We walk back into my apartment and sigh in comfort at how warm it had become while we were on the roof.

Everything was back to normal, for now at least.