Chapter 20 [FINALE]

[Reader's POV]

|1 Year Later|

I open my eyes to see Hyungook fast asleep next to me, his arms around my waist. I smile and brush some hair away from his eyes.

Hyungook opens his eyes and sighs in bliss before closing them again. "God I love waking up next to you." He whispers. I chuckle and nod in agreement.

I lean in and kiss him before wriggling out of his arms to eat. The apartment was cold when I walk out making me shiver.

I go into the kitchen and pour myself some cereal and begin to eat.

"You still hanging out with the boys today?" Hyungook asks me as he walks into the kitchen.

"Jimin and Yoongi can't hang out so I'm just going to be with Namjoon. Are you sure you don't want to come?" I ask.

Hyungook shakes his bead and leans down to kiss my forehead. "I'm sure. You haven't seen Namjoon in a while and I'm sure he wants some friend time, not 'friend and friends boyfriend' time." He says.

I shrug my shoulders. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." I put my dish in the sink and leave for the bathroom to shower.

It's been over a year since my accident. I don't think too much of my accident since isn't much to think about. Sure I was in a coma for almost a week but all of that was put behind me.

I'm happy where I am now, with Hyungook. When we started to date I wasn't sure how it was going to go but its ending up to be amazing.

When I told the guys about it they were happy, yet hesitant. It was like they wanted to tell me something but couldn't find a way to tell me.

I speed through my shower and get dressed in a hurry. "Bye Hyungook!" I yell as I was about to walk out the door.

"Love you!" He yells back.

"Love you too!" I shut the door behind me and text Namjoon, letting him know I was on my way.

The walk to Namjoon's house was quiet and quick. I knock on the door and smile when Jin opens up.

"Y/n!" He yells. I laugh and wrap my arms around him. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."

"Jin I saw you last week." I point out. I peak over Jin's large shoulders to see Namjoon shaking his head.

I let go of Jin and wrap my arms around Namjoon. "Where's Hyungook?"

"He didn't want to come. He thought he was going to be a burden." I say.

Namjoon shrugs his shoulders and lets go of the hug to sit down. "How's the movie going?" I ask.

"It's going good. Everyone is on a break at the moment."

"Who has the lead role?"

Namjoon's eyes went wide before sheepishly smiling. "Oh you wouldn't know him."

"If you're not going to tell me I can just look it up-" I bring my phone out only for him to grab it and shove it down his pants.

"No! You can't! You're phone is in my pants and mine is dead so." Namjoon started to stutter.

I stare at him in confusion and shake my head. "Make sure to clean that before giving it back."

Namjoon laughs and nods his head before sighing in relief.

|

"Bye Namjoon!" I shut the door behind me and begin the short walk home.

It had become much later which means its going to be almost dark, Hyungook offered to come and get me but I declined, letting him know the exercise could do me some good.

On my way home I felt as though someone was watching me. I would turn around but there would be nothing and when I turn forward the feeling would come back.

I smack my cheeks to calm me down. "Its probably nothing."

Before I could turn down the street, a loud noise from behind me makes me stop and turn around.

I roll my eyes once I see a cat run across the street and into the neighbors yard. "Stupid cat."

I look down at my feet and continue to walk until I bump into somebody, sending both of us to the ground.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry." I apologize. The stranger stands up and offers their hand towards mine.

"It's okay." His voice sounded familiar. I shake it off and grab his hand to lift me up.

I dust the dirt off of my clothing and look up at the stranger.

"Thank you, I should've-" My eyes widen at who was standing in front of me.

"Taehyung?"

TBC...