Chapter 19

[Reader's POV]

"Hyungook!" I yell. Hyungook laughs as I chase him around my apartment.

"I'm sorry!" He yells while laughing. I  run to the other side of the couch and tackle him onto the ground.

I pin his arms above his bead and straddle his waist with my legs. "You're such douche bag!" I laugh.

"It's not my fault you got pancake on the ceiling!" I smack both of my hands on his broad chest. "Aye! Don't hit me when you're sitting on my-"

I place my hand over his mouth to stop him from finishing. "And don't talk dirty like that!" I retort.

Hyungook moves my hand from his mouth and sits up, my legs still wrapped around his waist while my butt sat on his legs. "You're not moving, you comfy?" He asks.

As i was about to get up grabs my forearms to keep my in place. "I asked you if you were comfy not telling you to get off."

My cheeks turn pink. "Shut up." I laugh and get up from his lap to  leave for the kitchen.

Hyungook groans from the living room before wobbling into the kitchen to sit down at the table.

I hand him a plate of food and sit down in front of him to eat. Hyungook took a few bites from his food before looking up at me. I raise my brow and wait for him to go on.

He clears his throat before going on. "This is taking a lot of courage but Y/n, will you go out with me?" He asks.

My eyes widen. "O-Oh, sure. How about later today?" I ask. Hyungook smiles and nods his head.

"I would like that. You know, thought you were going to say no." He chuckles.

"Guess you never know with me." I say taking another bite out of my food.

|

I straighten out my shirt and fix my hair in the mirror before walking out into the living room to slip my shoes on.

Hyungook walks in and smiles at me. "Well don't you look pretty," He comments. I slip both my shoes on and thank him. "You ready to go?" He asks.

I take his hand into mine and nod.

[Taehyung's POV]

I look outside of the large window to see thousands of fans screaming at my appearance. I sigh and close the curtains.

"Taehyung you're going to have to get used to it, you're a star." My manager comments.

"I don't want to be a star, I want to be normal. I want a normal life with normal friends. Not this, this isn't-"

"Taehyung before you suddenly forgot everything, you loved this life. Now you don't want this?"

I clench my fists and give him a glare. "No I don't want this! I don't remember anything. When on the verge of remembering something you tell me otherwise and I forget all over again. I am unhappy with how everything is and I am sick of it." I argue.

"Taehyung-" He started to come closer but I put my hand out.

"Please leave." I say. My manager sighs and nods his head before leaving.

I put my back up against the wall and slide down to the floor. I hated this life. I wasn't normal, I didn't feel normal.

I didn't like not knowing who I really was, who I used to be friends with and who I possibly used to love.

This big apartment I own? Doesn't feel right. The expensive clothing I wear? Isn't something I used to wear. The people who say they're my friends? Aren't my real friends.

I want the people I used to know, not this. Tears run down my cheeks as I throw a pity party for myself.

The past week has been hell. The only good thing that happened while on set was being able to see Namjoon. He felt familiar which helped me calm down when needed.

But the one thing bothering me were my dreams. I was always kept in a white room, then later on a girl appeared. I would always reach out to her but the closer I got to her,

The farther away she was.

It's like she was haunting me and in the worse way possible.

My phone began to ring but I ignored it, wanting to be alone. I declined the call and stood from the floor, leaving for my room.

My phone rang again from the living room but I zoned it out by closing my eyes and falling asleep.