Chapter 3

[Reader's POV]

"So Y/n I heard you moved into your own apartment, how is it? Any cute guys?" My friend Hana asked.

As soon as she asked my thoughts went to Taehyung, making my cheeks turn red.

"Ah so there are cute guys, your face is red!" She says.

I clamp my hand over her mouth and shush her. "It isn't that big of a  deal." I say standing.

Hana rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Whatever you say Y/n. You better get going before you miss your hot date." She jokes.

"Bye Hana." I wave goodbye as I start my walk back home.

On my way home I was thinking about Taehyung and what he does during the day.

I mean he's a ghost, they don't do much.

"Maybe he eats?" I ask myself as I unlock the door to the apartment. "Oh come on Y/n it'll go right through him."

"A lot of things go through me." Taehyung says from the wall making me scream in fear.

"Jesus Taehyung did you have to do that?" I ask with my hand over my heart.

Taehyung shrugs his shoulders and leaves the wall for the kitchen. "You'll get used to it eventually." He says.

I throw my back pack on the floor and throw myself onto the couch. "Oh by the way, Jimin will be here in a few minutes so I don't want any 'going through walls' or 'light flickering'." I say.

Taehyung groans. "Fine."

"Thank you." I smile at him. Taehyung smiles back but soon disappears as the door opens and in walks Jimin.

"Oh my god guess what!" He starts. I laugh and pat the spot next to me.

Jimin sits down next to me and lays his head on my lap. "So Yoongi-"

As soon as Jimin began talking the lights start to flicker. "Oh I'm gonna kill him...again." I mumble.

"Kill who?"

I look down at Jimin and smile. "Excuse me." I lift Jimin's head up and walk into my room.

"Taehyung come out." I demand. Not long after Taehyung shows up with a smug look on his face.

"Yes?" He asks.

I cross my arms and tap my foot on the ground. "Really?" I ask. "I told you to not flicker the lights and yet you go ahead and do it. What's your purpose?"

Taehyung's smug look disappears and is replaced with a scared one. "I thought-"

"Y/n who are you talking to-" Jimin walks into the room and stared at Taehyung for a bit.

I look over at Jimin to see that his face has paled. "Hi." Taehyung waves.

"Y/n is he..." Jimin asks.

I sigh. "Yeah, he's dead." I confirm. Jimin chuckles until his knees go weak. "Jimin!" I gasp.

I grab his arm and put it over my shoulder to take him to my bed. "Look what you did Taehyung!" I yell.

"I'm sorry!" He yells back.

I hoist Jimin onto my bed and leave my room so he could sleep. As soon as I walk into the living room I see Taehyung standing in front of me, his head down.

"I'm sorry..." He says.

I walk over to him and crouch down to look at him. "You should be, I told you not to do it but you did it anyway. Jimin gets freaked out easily and I didn't want him to get freaked out." I explain.

Taehyung closes his eyes and soon disappears. I don't question it knowing he might want to be alone.

It isn't a big deal for other people but Jimin and I have been friends for a long time and I know how he gets when freaked out.

I stand back up and walk into my room to see Jimin awake.

"Morning sunshine." I joke making Jimin smile.

"Who was that?" He asked. I sigh and sit down next to him on my bed.

"That was Taehyung, he used to live here before he died and yes, he's a ghost."

"You aren't freaked out by any of this?" Jimin asks.

I shake my head. "Not really, he's nice when he isn't being a brat like earlier." I laugh.

Jimin looked down at his hands that he had been playing with during our conversation.

"I'm sorry I freaked out and fainted, you know how I get with things like that..." He trails off.

I put my hand on his shoulder and rub it. "Don't be Jimin, I don't care if you faint in my apartment or in public I'll always be there to pick you up."

Jimin smiles and brings me into a tight hug. I wrap my arms around his large torso, burying my face into his shoulder.

"You know you never finished your story, what happened with Yoongi?" I ask.

Jimin breaks the hug with gasp and a huge smile on his face. "It was so cute!" He squeaks.

I laugh at how excited he was about whatever Yoongi did.

While Jimin told his story the room became incredibly cold. I rub my arms in hopes it'll somehow warm up, while doing so I wondered if Jimin felt cold as well.

"Do you feel cold at all?" I ask. Jimin shook his head and threw off the covers.

"I'm actually really hot, here take the blanket." He offers me the blanket and I gladly take it.

I wrap it around my body and walk into the hallway to check the thermostat. While on my way there I stop to see Taehyung on the couch.

"Look who decided to show up." I say. Taehyung turns around and gives a small smile.

"Are you cold?" He asks looking at the blanket.

I nod my head and trudge towards him. "Yeah I am. Were you the one that made my room cold?"

Taehyung looks at me and shakes his head. "No? Why would I do that?" He asks.

I stare at him in shock. If he wasn't the one that made my room cold who was it?