Chapter 10

[Reader's POV]

Morning came quickly making me groan. I try to leave my bed but get caught and end up not moving.

I look over to my right to see Taehyung's body wrapped around mine, both his arms and legs wrapped around me.

"Taehyung," I whisper. He groans and tightens his grip. I knew I wasn't going to get out of this anytime soon so I just laid there for another ten minutes.

I hear a chuckle from the right of me and I shoot my head towards his direction. "Why do you want to leave anyway? You don't have class." Taehyung says.

"Now you're going to talk to me?" I ask, changing the subject. I hear Taehyung sigh and let go of me to sit up.

"I didn't mean to-"

"If you didn't mean to do it Taehyung then talk to me. It really hurt my feelings," I say. "You hurt my feelings more than once yesterday." I say.

Taehyung looks down at his lap and plays with the comforter. "You saw Jin last night huh?" He asks.

"I did. What aren't you telling me Taehyung?" I ask. Taehyung looks up at me before speaking.

"Y/n if I tell you, you won't see me ever again. Do you want that?" He asks.

I finally sit up in bed and cross my legs. "Of course I don't Taehyung, but I also don't want secrets to be kept from me." I explain.

Taehyung scoots closer to me so he was sitting in front of me. "Please don't hate me." Taehyung says.

I nod my head and usher for him to continue. "When I died, I didn't die like any other person would," He starts. "I was murdered." He says making my heart stop. "But my body hasn't been found along with my killer." He says.

My mouth was open in shock and my hands started to shake. "Wh-what?" I say. "I understand this is hard but, was that what held you back from telling me?" I ask.

Taehyung shakes his head. "Its part of it. Since I was murdered and my body hasn't been found, I can't go back home. This apartment? Isn't my home. My home is where every spirit goes when they die," He explains. "And if my body is found, I disappear and leave for home."

"So you're telling me, that if they find your body you'll disappear forever?" I ask and Taehyung nods. "But what if they don't?" I ask.

"If they don't find my body, I'll lose you," He says making my eyes widen. "One day you'll wake up and you won't remember anything about me. Its also the same if they find me, I just won't remember you." He chokes out the last sentence.

I bring my knees up to my chest and rest my head in between them. "What about everyone else? Like Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok?" I ask. "How did they die? Are they the same?"

Taehyung shakes his head. "Jin died from a car accident and Hoseok and Jungkook died from a house fire." He explains.

"How did they find the boys like you found me?"

"Well technically you found me considering you moved in so I guess it was kinda the same for everyone else." Taehyung explains.

I nod my head and turn my attention towards the bedroom door. "Do you not hate me?" Taehyung asks.

I look at him and shake my head. "I don't hate you Tae, I'm just upset thats all." I say. Taehyung nods and crawls towards me to wrap his arms around me.

"What about the others? Will they leave as well?" I whisper in his ear. Taehyung nods his head and burys it into my shoulder.

I close my eyes tightly and the tears begin to fall. Taehyung pulled me down onto the bed and clung onto me. "Please don't cry, it hurts my feelings." He says.

"It hurts your feelings? The guy I somehow fell in love with is leaving and I won't have any memory of him." I sob in his shoulder.

Taehyung's eyes widen and he leans down to look at me. "You love me?" He asks.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes nodding. "Yeah, I do." I whisper.

Taehyung grabs the back of my head and puts it in his chest. "I love you too." He whispers back. I sob louder making him chuckle.

"You're not helping Taehyung!" I yell.  Taehyung raises his hands in defense.

I inhale and exhale to calm myself down before leaving Taehyung's arms. "You're leaving me?" He pouts.

"Don't say that, it'll make me feel like shit." I admit while walking out of my bedroom for the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror, only seeing how puffy my face had become and how red my eyes turned.

"Please don't leave me Taehyung..."