Chapter 14

[Reader's POV]

"-This will be everything but easy." I hear Namjoon say. I turn my head slowly and open my eyes.

"What isn't going to be easy?" My voice was hoarse, I was surprised they heard me when they both shot their heads towards mine.

"Y/n!" Jimin runs towards my bed and wraps his arms around my body. I groan in pain but laugh anyway.

Namjoon had ran out of the room, most likely to grab a nurse. Jimin places his hands on my cheeks to look at me straight in the face. "I'm so happy you're alright. You scared the shit out of Namjoon and I." He says.

A nurse walks into the room with Namjoon not too short behind her. Jimin sits down at the foot end of the bed and watches as she talked to me.

I was hoping Namjoon or Jimin would be listening to whatever she was saying since I had zoned her out. Everything seemed to become quiet and I wasn't able to listen or pay attention to what she was saying.

My mind instead drifted off to the accident. What happened? Did anything drastic happen while I was out?

I shook my head and came out of my frozen state. "-but other then that you'll be released soon." I shoot her a smile before she leaves to help someone who'll actually listen to her this time.

Jimin pats my knee to gather my attention. "Don't worry about what she said, we knew you weren't listening. She's just going to prescribe you some antibiotics before they release you."

"Everything else is fine?" Jimin nods and Namjoon clears his throat. I look at both boys weirdly. "What? What are you guys keeping from me?" I ask.

Namjoon sits down in the seat next to me. "You're not gonna like-"

"Y/n!" I look over at the culprit who yelled my name and smile. "You're awake!"

Hoseok runs over with a huge smile on his face that showed his dimples. "Hello Hoseok." I greet him as he wrapped his arms around me.

Jin and Jungkook come into the room a while after Hoseok had run in.

Everybody gathered in the same room, laughing and talking but we were missing someone.

"Where's Taehyung?" I ask. Everyone goes quiet. It was so quiet that if you dropped a pin it could be heard from down the hall. "Guys...where's Tae?"

Namjoon scratched the back of his head and sat down next to me. Everyone besides Jimin left the room, making my heart rate pick up. "Taehyung isn't going to be staying with you anymore."

I stare at him and chuckle. "You're fucking with me. Right? Taehyung is probably just-"

"They found his body Y/n, he's disappeared." Jimin interrupted me. My heart skipped a beat and my bands started to shake.

"What?" I whisper mostly to myself. Namjoon took my hand in his to calm me down but the more he held it the more it shook.

My eyes got cloudy and my nose became stuffy. Of course I knew the day would come when he left, I just didn't think it would be this soon.

Namjoon stood from his spot on the bed and left the room, leaving only Jimin and I. "He'll be okay Y/n, you'll see him again one day." Jimin rubs my shoulder.

"Yeah when I die." I sniff. I look down at my lap and let the tears fall, the white bedsheets becoming soaked with salty tears. Jimin brings me into his chest and rubs my back as I sob into his chest.

The door creaks open and Hoseok walks in, a small smile on his face. I could feel Jimin shake his head to not come in but he came in anyway. "I have food...?" Hoseok sets down the food on the chair.

I look up from Jimin's chest to thank him. "No problem Y/n. The nurse told Namjoon who told me to tell you that you're able to leave when you're done eating, unless you don't feel right then they recommend you stay."

"I feel fine. I'll just eat and go home." Hoseok does a final nod and leaves.

"Tell me Y/n, do you really want to go home?" Jimin asks.

Another tear falls from my eye and I shake my head. "I never want to go back to that place."

"Then you can stay with Namjoon. Yoongi and I would offer you a room but I'm afraid Jungkook or Hoseok are going to ask questions; I know Jin doesn't do that."

|

"Just take two of these every eight hours and you should be good." The nurse showed her kind smile towards us as we walked out.

Jimin helped me into his car and drove off to Namjoon's house. I leaned my head back into the seat and stared at the roof in amazement.

"Jimin is that soda on your roof?" I ask. Jimin laughs and looks away from the road for a brief moment to confirm if it was soda or not.

"Yeah. It was around high school graduation when Namjoon got really drunk and I had to take him home. On the way home he wanted a drink and ended up spilling it everywhere, my A.C. smells like diet coke when turned on." Jimin begins to laugh at his own story.

"Only Namjoon..." I mumble.

When we pull up to Namjoon's home he was just getting out of his car with a duffel bag, most likely containing my things.

Jimin parks the car and turns to me. "Everything will be alright, okay? He's better off wherever he is. If you need anything or if Namjoon breaks anything just call okay?" I nod my head laughing. Jimin wiped the stray tear that was trying to escape.

"Everything will be alright, I promise."