Chapter 11

[Reader's POV]

It was dark. It felt as though everything around me had stopped and I was the only one that could move. It felt like I was laying down, looking up at nothing.

What was this? Where was I? Why am I here? Questions like those flooded my mind.

All of a sudden everything began to move again, only it was still dark making it hard for me to see what was going on. I hated this. I hate not knowing where I am or what's going on around me.

Although it was dark, I could hear things. People were yelling and there were sirens around me.

Did someone get hurt? Am I the one that's hurt?

Someone lifts me up from where I was laying and loads me up onto a moving object.

"Y/n!" I could hear someone call my name. I wanted to open my eyes and let them know that I'm fine, but that would be a lie.

Since I'm not.

|Flashback|

"Taehyung I'm leaving!" I yell as I was about to walk out the door. Taehyung skids down the hallway and hugs me. "What's the hug for?" I laugh hugging him back.

"I don't know...I just felt like you might need one." Taehyung looks down at me before letting go. "Don't do anything stupid!" He yells as I get into my car and drive away.

Today seemed off. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen, I just didn't think too much of it.

Of course when I pulled out of the driveway the feeling became worse as I approached the highway.

It might just be the stress of college since graduation is close along with what Taehyung had told me a few mornings ago.

I stop at a red light and sigh, it was most likely the stress of college making me feel like shit. What else could it be?

But boy was I wrong. Of course I didn't know that until I heard tires screeching and a loud bang until I was out.

|End of Flashback|

[Jimin's POV]

I rush down the white hallway in a panic, tears streaming down my face.

"Jimin come on she'll be okay," Namjoon caught up to me and grabbed my shoulders making me face him. "It'll be okay, she's a strong girl."

I choke on my sobs and look down. "W-what if she-" I choke out but Namjoon shushes me.

Yoongi comes around the corner and spots me before running over. "What happened?" He asks as he takes me into his arms.

Namjoon rubs the back of his head and sits down. "It's Y/n, she's been in a really bad accident and they don't know if she's going to make it."

I could hear Yoongi mutter something underneath his breath. The grip I have around Yoongi tightens as my sobs become louder.

"It'll be okay, she'll make it." Yoongi whispers in my ear. I could hear in his voice that he's starting to become emotional, same with Namjoon.

We both take a seat and sit in silence. It was now nine o'clock at night, Y/n has been in surgery for over two hours.

I lean my head up in time to see them rolling Y/n back into her room, wires and tubes hooked up to her body. My heart broke. Seeing your best friend hopeless and on the verge of death isn't something you want to remember.

Namjoon walks over to the doctor and shook hands. Their voices were muffled but a sigh of relief escapes Namjoon's mouth which gave me hope. The doctor soon walked away and Namjoon nodded at us, giving the ok that we're able to see her.

Yoongi grabbed my hand and held it as we walked towards her room. As soon as I walk in it became cold and quiet, our breathing and the beeping of her heart moniter being the only two things you were able to hear.

"Will she be okay?" I look over at Namjoon asking. Namjoon looks over at me and nods slightly.

"The doctor said that it'll be awhile until she wakes up due to how hard she was hit, but other then that she should be fine." I nod my head and walk over to the side of her bed.

From her hand to her shoulder, she was heavily bruised. Her right arm was wrapped in a cast and a band was wrapped along her forehead.

"You know, the last time I saw you in the hospital was when you broke your collarbone," I chuckle remembering the memory. "I remember you crying about how big of a dick I was for taking you mountain biking."

"You took her mountain biking?" Namjoon laughs. "You know she can't stay on a bike even if her life depeneded on it."

I hold my hands up in defense. "That's what I said but she got on it anyway and rode down the hill..." Yoongi walks over and rubs my shoulder.

"We should get going so we could let her sleep." He whispers in my ear. I nod my head and turn around to walk out.

Namjoon had decided to stay a little bit longer even though it would've been better to let her sleep.

Yoongi opens the passenger side door for me to get in before going to the drivers side and placing his hand down on my thigh. "Everything will be okay, Y/n is a strong girl." He reassures me.

"I know. I believe in her, but she isn't the only one I'm worried about," I say. Yoongi raises his eyebrow in confusion. "What are we going to tell Taehyung? He's going to go bat shit crazy."

"I guees we'll find out when we tell him tomorrow." He rubs my thigh to calm me down.

Thats going to be one hell of a day...