Chapter 13

[Taehyung's POV]

I watch as police cars and ambulances crowd the area, the group of people suddenly becoming larger.

The longer I stood and watched the more painful it became. Soon enough it became too much and I disappeared back to the hospital.

Once I make it back everything finally set in. My body was found today, Y/n is in a coma and I could leave forever at any moment and forget everything about her.

That's when I started to run towards her room. "Namjoon!" I yell. I slam the door to her room open, startling both Namjoon and Jimin. "They-They found-" I stutter.

Namjoon walks over and grabs my shoulders. "What? Who found what? What're you talking about?" He asks.

"Turn the tv on, I'm sure its on the news."

Namjoon grabbed the remote and turned the news on and sure enough there it was.

Jimin turned his attention from his phone to the tv. Namjoon sat down in the chair and turned the tv up.

'Only minutes ago a body of a young male was found frozen, floating at the top of the Seoul Lake. At the moment authorities have identified the young male as Kim Taehyung. Having multiple stab wounds to the back and chest, it was confirmed as a murder.'

Namjoon shuts the tv off before she could continue. I look over at both of their reactions to see both of their faces have gone pale.

"Oh my god..." Jimin broke the silence. "Taehyung-"

"They found my body, Jimin. Who knows when I'll completely disappear at this point." I say looking down at my feet.

Namjoon walks over to me and takes my hands in his to inspect. "Taehyung you're hand is completely gone and your arm isn't that far behind." He says.

I look over at Y/n and my eyes begin to water. "What if I'm gone before she wakes up?" I ask.

Namjoon looks down and sighs before answering. "I don't know Taehyung, but I wouldn't be surprised."

I slowly take my hands away from his to walk over to Y/n's bed. "If I'm gone before you wake up, I'm sorry I didn't love you as much as I should've. I'm also sorry I stole your bra that one time," I joke making myself laugh. "I love you Y/n, I hope to see you in my next life." I go to touch her hand but stop myself.

I look over at Jimin and Namjoon. "I hope to see you two as well, you both mean a lot to me." I say. Namjoon and Jimin both come over and envelop me into a hug.

"You mean a lot to us as well Taehyung, we'll take care of her, you don't have to worry." Jimin says.

I back away from the hug and leave the room with no further words.

[Jimin's POV]

As soon as Taehyung walks out of room it became cold and quiet. We knew this moment was going to come when they found his body we just didn't think it would be at a moment like this.

"Is everything alright? You both look like you just saw a ghost." Jungkook laughs. He takes a good look at our facial expressions and stops laughing, clearing his throat. "Where's Taehyung?" He asks.

Namjoon rubs the back of his neck and looks up at Jungkook. Jungkook seemed to catch on making his jaw drop. "Did they...?" He asks.

I nod my head. "Yeah, they found his body. He was close to completely disappearing so he left to be on his own." I explain.

Jungkook clears his throat some more. "I'm gonna miss that stupid ass." Jungkook says. I shake my head laughing.

"You loved him and you know it." I say. A tear streams down Jungkook's eye as he nods slowly.

Jungkook wipes his tears and walks over to Y/n. "How is she?" He asks.

"She's a lot better. The doctor said she could wake up at any time."

Jungkook sits down next to her on the chair beside her bed. "What're you guys going to tell her?"

"We'll figure that out when we have to, right now we're more worried about her recovery." Namjoon answers.

We all sit in silence for the next thirty minutes before Jungkook leaves to tell Jin and Hoseok about what happend with Taehyung.

"Who's going to steal her bras now?" Namjoon jokes. I laugh lightly.

"I don't think its the bras we have to worry about. I think its how she's going to function everyday without him." I say.

Namjoon sits down next to her and grabs her hand. "I hope it'll be easy."

"She loved him Namjoon, this will be everything but easy."