Chapter 3

My Love For The Enemy

Chapter 3

Evil Elsa

"You've got to be kidding me, you think that I'm in love with You, I'd rather lick yellow snow than be with you" I tell him and I know that I did hit a nerve with these words. And that is exactly what I want. Truth to be told I wouldn't want to lick yellow snow, besides this guy is kind of hot but I'm married and even if my heart is frozen does not mean that I don't love my husband because I love him more than anything and he is the only guy for me always has been and always will be. "I'm not quite sure you'd want that but your words mean nothing now, I know your not telling the truth" he says with a smirk like he just read my mind. Can he even read minds, no I don't think he can, maybe he is just good at reading body language or something like that, which means that I can not show him anything. That should be very easy for me, I'm wickedly good at hiding the emotion inside me. Why the hell am i even talking to this idiot?

"Enough" I say to him with venom, he just ruined my peace and quiet time and for that he must be punished. "Don't hurt our love" I hear a little voice whisper in back of my head. Who the hell was that?and why does everyone think that me and him are in love? This is insane. I create a blizzard from the snow that was falling peacefully before, so it would be harder for him to see and easier for me to win this game. I shoot ice at him and it hits him right in the leg, he falls down in pain as he looks down at his foot. I freeze both his feet to the ground before he could stand up again. This is say to easy and seriously boring, this guy is no fun. He tries to get out of the ice cupe that I trapped his feet. "Give up frost, you have no where to go an-" I begin to say but he cuts me off. "Elsa listen to me, this isn't you, come back to me I beg of You. I love you so much, I have never felt like this about anyone in my life, the love I feel for you is unbelievable and I never thought I of all people could fall in love, especially with the most amazing girl in the universe, you. Come back to the light, come back to me" he says with tears in his eyes.

"Listen to him" the little whisper tells me. To hell with this voice, there is no way that I'm gonna listen to a voice in the back of my mind that makes zero sense and that idiot frosthead. His words are very toughing but there no way I'm showing any emotion so through out his stupid little speech I kept emotionless face the whole time. "Nice speech but you should check your facts before coming up with a speech like that. I have and never will be in love with you, hell I don't even know you" I tell him, a tear escapes one of his eyes. I smirk at it. Suddenly he moves and the ice around his feet starts to break into million little ice pieces. "How is that possible?" I whisper to myself,this should be impossible,no one can break that ice except for me. He shouldn't be able to do that.

I can sense the anger aura coming from him, crap I'm in trouble. He walks closer to me whole I back. When he takes one step I take on step backwards, until my back is against an ice wall that he made. He puts both his hands on both my sides and when I look up I am met with the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen. What am I thinking? For some reason his eyes compel me in a way that I just fall deep in his eyes. I grow very nervous for some reason, never in my life have I been this nervous before. His face is so close to mine that I can smell his breath, that smells of chocolate and cinnamon. I open my mouth to speak but he puts his finger on my lips shutting me up. "I know you don't remember me or what we had together but I do hope this will trigger some memories, here goes nothing" he says and before I could he process what he just said I am taken by surprise when he comes he closer and kisses me right on the lips.

This kiss is soft and not as rough as with Pitch. It's slow and very enjoyable. I close my eyes as I forget our rivalry. He licks my lower lip begging me for entrance but I sent it and smirk. When I denied him access he bits my lower lip making me yelp, which is the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth which deepens the kiss. I moan in the kiss which only makes him smirk. He slips his hand under my dress and rups my core making me wet. He slips on finger inside my entrance and I moan once more from the pleasure. His other hand goes into my bra and feels my breasts. I decide to play him a little bit to and I feel his member hard under hia pants begging to be set free. I slip inro hia pants and take his member out as I start to rub it up and down, he groans but doesn't break the kiss. Suddenly he rips my dress of and has entered me within a second making me moan in pleasure but yelp in pain, he is a lot bigger than I thought.