Chapter 18

My Love For The Enemy

Chapter 18

Elsa

'Dear me by now you have probably realized that something doesn't feel right. Well the truth is that something is wrong and you have to listen to what this letter says. Pitch has probably said that you got hit in the head and had an amnesia but that is a lie, Pitch is lying' the letter says. Why would Pitch be lying to me? Why did I write myself a letter? This is my handwriting and everything. I don't know what is going on right now. 'And by now you have stopped reading and questioning the letter and yourself. I know that it will be hard to believe something that is written to you in your own handwriting and not remembering it. But I promise that everything will be explained in a bit. At the end of this letter there is a stone, take it and put it between your hand. When that is done then you will know everything that Pitch tried to take from your memories' the letter says and I look at the end of it and see a blue stone, how did I not notice it before when I opened the letter.

I do as the letter says and take the blue stone and put it between my hands. It starts to glow very brightly as my visions starts to fill with all those images of the guardians, of my love for Jack, my baby and Pitch spell. Everything comes together. I understand everything perfectly. 'Now that you have your memories back it is best to continue the plan. You know the plan and it must take action' The letter says and then it ends, It is good to have my memories back so I can get the plan into action. I knew that Pitch would have wanted to do the spell right when I told him the deal which meant that I had no time to write the note and put all my memories into the stone. So I did it before I left the North Pole, of course with the help from Luna. I leave the room and make my way to the secret room. I make sure that Pitch doesn't know that I left the room. The secret room holds a lot of secrets and dark objects that Pitch and Luna and myself have collected.

When I get there I open the gates. There are only three people in the world that can open the gates to the secret room and that are Pitch, Luna and me. When I get inside I am met with a lot of objects but I pay no mind to them I know what I am looking for and I know exactly where to find it. The object that I am looking for is a silver dagger with a moon on it. I lied to the guardians, I do know the object that can kill Pitch and I am going to use it. I know there is a catch by using it but I am willing to pay the price whatever it is. I also lied about what will happen, I only did that so they wouldn't rush in here and kill Pitch themselves. The truth is that I have no idea what will happen to the person that will use the knife to kill him. Whatever the price is I will pay it but I hope it has nothing to do with my child, I don't want to lose it. I find the knife and pick it up in my hands.

With the knife in my hands I go to find Pitch, it is better to finish this before I chance my mind. I know this is for the greater good and it is important to rid this world of Pitch Black forever. I go into the throne room where Pitch is, when I enter the room Pitch sees what I am holding on and freezes in his spot. "Elsa please think about what you are about to do, you don't want to kill me, your own husband do you?" He asks me, he is trying to get out of this but it is not working for him very well. There is nothing in this world that is going to chance my mind of what I am going to do now. I look at him with anger. "You have lost the right to call yourself my husband a long time ago" I yell at him. My anger is rising and that is good right now. I am going to need all my strength to kill Pitch with the knife. And anger is a good way to gather a strength like that so I am going to need all of my anger.

"Then fight me" he yells before throwing his black sand at me. I knew from the start that this wasn't going to be easy. I dodge his attack and throw few frozen snowballs at him, if I want to stab Pitch then I need to get close to him. It is going to be tough but I can do it. This is the only part of the plan that I hadn't figured out before I started attacking Pitch, I never knew how to get close enough to kill him. He throws black sand daggers at me but I use my ice to shield myself from getting hit but I didn't time it right and I got hit in the leg but only once. Pain shoots through my body as my leg is hit and it has started to bleed but I can't think about that right now. With my other leg I make the floor covered in ice. Pitch slips and falls, this is my chance. I ran up to him, completely ignoring the pain in my leg. I raise my hand with the knife into the air and with all of my force I stab Pitch Black in the heart.