Chapter 11

My Love For The Enemy

Chapter 11

Pitch Black

Through my black sand I see MY WIFE having s*x with my worst enemy, it makes me so mad to seed this. I throw a table in the wall so it shatters and ice pieces fly everywhere. Not that I care, I need to get my wife here, she does not belong there, with those stupid guardians. She belongs to me, she is my possession and if necessary I will tie her down to our bed to make her stay with me. Seeing them kiss like that makes me want to kill him even more, and the hate I feel for him only grows with the seconds that she stays with him. When I'm finished with the guardians I will take him to my dungeon and torture him until he is close to death, then have someone nurse him back to health so I can torture him even more and then on and on until I want to kill him. I had the perfect plan, letting my wife kill him when she was mine and evil but NO, he had to go and ruin everything. She will be mine and there is nothing and no one who can take her away from me.

I will force her to stay with me forever, who cares what she wants, she is mine and that makes me control her. The doors open and my annoying little sister come in. "Pitch calm down! Just because Elsa is with him, doesn't mean you have every right to destroy your home" She tells me and that makes m very angry and right now I'm so angry I could kill thousands to calm me down. She expects me to be calm when I just lost my wife, my possession to a guardian. Can this get any lower than that? "I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DESTROY MY HOME, AND SHE IS NOT WITH HIM, SHE IS UNDER A SPELL THAT FORCES HER TO STAY WITH HIM" I yell on top of my lungs. If I would be yelling at my wife she would start to cry and be afraid of me, but my sister doesn't even flinch at my yelling or my words. I hate it,, just like how I hate the guardians. "She is not under a spell, she is in love. If you weren't such a di*k you would see that" she says and storms out of the room and slams the door. Love? The only man my wife is suppose to love is me, her husband. She isn't suppose to love him. A wicked idea comes to mind, I chuckle to myself. This is going to be the far most wickedness idea in the world, witch will show them all who my wife belongs to.