How you meet

Hey peeps! the first ever imagine in this book. i just wanted to say that English is not my first language. and also that i hope that you enjoy this book!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Today is the day! Me and my best friend are finally going to a MGK concert. Personally i like Rook the most of the crew even over MGK himself. After 2 hours in the line, we can go inside. We are up in front. After enjoying all the songs, we hurry outside to hopefully meet them. And we are Lucky we see them just go oustide of the building. 'Rook looks so good tonight' i think in my head. 'Why thank you' Rook said to me. 'Did i say that out loud?' 'Yes girl you did' my friend say. Omg i'm soooo embarresed. After like an hour of talking and pictures taken we are ready to go home. 'Hey (Y/N) can i maybe have your number?' Rook asked while blussing. Wait what, did i heard that good? The one and only Rook wants my number! 'Yeah sure' I say while i'm trying to stay cool. After giving each other our numbers we go our way.

Once home i can't stop to go crazy! The concert was soooo crazy and cool. i even got Rook his number! Me and my friend go get ready for bed and we can't stop talking about this night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

i hope that you liked this imagine!