Artist

You have been a new artist under Diddy. When you heard that you had a concert in Miami you just couldn't say no. What you didn't know was that Diddy has also invited MGK and his crew because his latest tour is over. Lets say you are a big fan of his music. 

it was time to soundcheck. You and the band walked on stage and you grabbed the mic and the music started. After you had finished the soundcheck. You and the crew started to goof around. while you were goofing around Diddy had lead Kells and his crew to the back were they could sit and watch you soundcheck or what now was goofing around. 'Yo (Y/N) rap something for us!' Your bassist says. The rest of the crew insisted that you had to rap. The song starts and you heard the first tones of Breaking News by MGK. 'Ahhh dang it guys!' you say with a smile on your face.

When Kells heard those first tones he payed immediately attention and the rest also. What they didn't expected was that you walked over to he drums and strapped a wireless mic on. You start to jam on them and start to rap the song.  Kells stands up and start walking toward the stage. Woah I think I just found the love of my life. He thinks by himself. While Rook just stood there with an open mouth. When you had once see Kells walk toward the stage you are shocked by life. 'Well that was faster than I thought' you heard Diddy say.

You nd your crew was currently hanging with Kells and his crew. You and Rook were flirting back and fort until some random dude came to say that it was showtime. You performed your heart out as away when you had to perform. When you come of stage you see girls around Rook. And they were not talking normal they were flirting with him. Rook looks up and sees you standing there. What he also sees is that your smile falls from your face and then you turn around and run away from him. 

You hear footsteps behind you and you just know that it was Rook behind you. Then you were catches and you started to struggle in his arms. 'Leave me alone! That I could even like you!' You were pushed against a wall and Rook start to kiss you. You first freeze and then start to relax into the kiss. After you two pulled away. Rook start to talk. 'They came up to me (Y/N) I didn't want them. I want you!'  You pulled at his shirt and start to kiss him full passion. He responds into the kiss with picking you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. He carried you to your dressing room. 

He lays you onto the couch and start to kiss your neck leaving hickeys. His hands were struggling with your belt and on that moment the door openend and the crew comes in. You two sit up straight with fire red cheeks and then Kells says its okay. They all of you hag out some more. When its almost time to go Rook pulled you apart from the rest. 'I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?' And as answer you kissed him. Once reunited with the crew you and Rook were giving each other kisses and holding hands.

~ ~ ~ ~

Hey guys! I hope that you liked this imagine. And I wanted to say that I and @LizBiz_XX  are going to work together and that you will be getting more imagines!

Xoxo Shannon