Photographer

Hi guys! im back with another imagine! And this one is not requested. Please DM me for requests because im having a massive writhers block

~ ~ ~ ~

You and Jordan go way back. You had met Jordan when you were studying for photography and he was a senior going all the way around the world with this rapper known as Machine Gun Kelly. When he had finished his study the two of you had kept in contact.

You had finished your study and you had texted Jordan about it. The two of you were texting and out of nowhere he asked if you liked to come and be the second photographer for MGK. You didn't even have to think twice about that. You just had become MGK's photographer! Could you believe that. He had texted y that they would come and pick you up the next day so that you had to back your bags to go on tour. After a busy night packing and running around the house you heard a loud noise coming from outside and you walked to the frontdoor realizing that It was a gigantic tourbus. The door of the bus openend and there stood Jordan and the rest of the crew. You ran up to Jordan tackling him into a hug and introduced yourself to the rest. And your eyes met the ast person in the line and your breath was taken away. he introduced himself as Rook. Thinking by yourself that it was going to be a great time!

Halfway into the tour and many pictures later the crew had become family but Rook had a special place in your heart. You were also the one that took most of his pictures because Jordan was busy running around stage to get kells, baze and slim on photos. Rook and you had become very close in almost no time. Slim had noticed it and wanted to talk to you in private. 'Hey (Y/N) I know that you like Rook' 'What??? No what are you talking about?' You said but not without a red face. '(Y/N) don't lie to me we al know and good for you Rook likes you back' The two of you talked and not knowing that Rook had heard every word you ad slim had said.

When you and Slim had returned by the rest. Rook walked up to you and cupped your face and kissed your full passion. You not knowing what just happend stood there and after a few seconds you started to kiss back. You heard all the guys wolf whistling and a awwww from Ash. You could be more happier. '(Y/N) will you be mine?' Rook asked when the two of you pulled away. 'Yesss of course!' And with that you kissed him again. You heard a clicking noise and pulled away seeing that Jordan had taken pictures of you guys. Kells walked up to you and gave Rook a man hug and you a hug and whispered in your ear 'Welcome to the family (Y/N)'

~ ~ ~ ~

Okay this is a short on I know but I don't have more inspiration to write

Xoxo Shannon