Neighbours

Wow guys just say that I have over the 800 reads! So happy with that!

~ ~ ~ ~

You have been living most of you live next to JP Cappellety also known as Rook. You have seen him grow up and become a drummer, finally living his dream. you guys were best friends and when he was called to go to Cleveland your were happy for him. You kept in touch with him the first couple of months, when months became years the contact faded away. You had grow out of each other. 

You had changed over the past few years. You have tattoo's and dyed your hair another colour you had grown into a adult, a woman. Rook has also changed you didn't even recognized him anymore, he wasn't the JP that you knew anymore, he was the badass drummer for MGK.  You and Rook his parents still spoke each other which isn't weird because you are neighbours. His parents had seen you grow up into the woman you are now.

It was the day of the neighbourhood bbq and you knew that he was coming home today from tour. To be honest you were nerveus. you hadn't see him in years. In those years you had finished your school and graduated from college and you were currently looking for a job. Your dream job was to be a manger or that kind of sort. 

You and your parents were already In the park foor the bbq because your parent help to bould up. it was always a fun time o see all the kids together and all the parents talking to each other about everything. Once everyone was there out of the blue there stops a big bus and you knew that it was the tourbus. Rook his parents almost run towards it while you didn't know what to do so you stood there. The door openend and there stood Rook and you were shook that he was so much changed, what did you expect then. you said to yourself.

You didn't know that you were staring at him until your friend started to wave in front of your face. 'He's hot isn't he?' You friend asked with a big grin on her face. You just nodded and shook her off. You saw him and his parents in a hug and then they where talking about something and his mom pointed at you. You knew that they were talking about you. He then began to walk towards you and you froze completely in your spot, you hadn't talked to him in years and with so much hotness you didn't now how to react. 

When he was infront of you, you guys didn't know what to do so he pulled you into a big hug. You relaxed immediately and you almost started to cry because it gave you so much memories. While you were hugging he began to talk to you how much you changed and that he missed you so much and that he was sorry for not keeping in touch. On this point you wanted to cry because he didn't hate you and he missed you back. He pulled out of the hug and saw the tears in your eyes. '(Y/N) don't cry I'm back and the next time you can go with me on tour' When he had said that you didn't know what to say. You couldn't just leave your parents and friends here. ' I already asked it to your parents if it was okay and it is!' When you heard those words that it was okey you felt a weight lifted of your shoulders

You had you best friend back

~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading guys!