Let you go

Based on Let You Go by MGK

~ ~ ~ ~

You just broke up with Rook like a week ago. He still cant believe it. He has memory's of you. Like the first time you met.

Flashback

You and your friend are just getting in a club. You wore a black dress that showed your curves in the right places, you had bright red lipstick on. You walked past a group smoking not knowing that you future boyfriend was standing there. He was smoking the nerves away he had a crush on you for a long time. 

You were ready to go home, you lost you friend in the sweaty and drunk crowd and sended her a text saying you were heading home. Right on the moment before you where through the door someone blocked your path. You knew who it was the boy who smoked when you past him. He began to move closer to you and you thought why not maybe something is coming out or not. He puts his body against mine and kissed me. You tasted his whiskey breath. You slowly started to kiss down his neck leaving red lipstick marks. 

You woke up with a headache and turned over to see a boy laying beside you. You checked if your where wearing your  clothes and you didn't.  you two had sex. You looked at the boy you didn't know. He slowly started to wake up. You couldn't help yourself but stare at his beautiful face even if it was a stranger you didn't know he was hot and beautiful. When his eyes where open and he was fully awake you began to speek. You said your name and you learned that his name was JP Cappelletty, but everyone else called him Rook, like the chess piece. You learned that he was a drummer and that he has two dogs. He gave you his number and you gave him your number to. 

You guys started to hang out and eventually became a couple for 3 years. You guys broke up because you couldn't handle him being on tour that long every time and he couldn't be either so long from you away. You also couldn't go every time with him on tour so you guys talked and broke up.

~ ~ ~ ~

Soo this was my first ever song based imagine ever! Hope you guys liked it and don't forget to comment and vote!

Xoxo Shannon