Photographer

Hey guys! I had a little writers block :( But I'm back and this time I want to ask you guys something to do if you want. I want you guys to ask me to make a imagine for you, just because then I have a goal to write further. Xoxo Shannon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

You are a professional photographer for magazines, and today you have a photoshoot with the band behind Machine Gun Kelly. You are a little nervous because you woke up to late and didn't have much time to make it. 

You run inside the building and say hi to the woman behind the desk when you come in. You hurry to the right floor, when you are there the band is there already.

'I am so so so sorry for letting you wait' you say to them. 'I am (Y/N) and welcome.' One of the guys stood up and said 'Hello, (Y/N) I am Slim.' When they al said there names to you, you only had eyes for Rook. He had the same to you, until Baze gave him a push. 'Yo mate are you done drooling over our photographer or not?' Rook immediate turned red and looked to the ground.

'Okay guys I want first of all single pics of you, after that I want group pictures.' You said to them. The first one was Rook, then Slim and then the rest. After that you asked them to come stand all together and you took group pictures of them. 'Thanks guys I will send you the pics so soon possible' And with that the group walked away except for Rook. ' Hey (Y/N) I was wondering if I could have our number so we can maybe meet up sometime?'  ' Yeah sure Rook this is my number (xxx-xxxx-xxx) and call me anytime if you want' You walked to him and gve him a peck in his cheek. He turned red like a strawberry. But you think it was cute from him. He then walked out of your office/ set. 

~ ~ ~ ~

Soo I hope you liked it!