Cheating

Hey peeps! i'm back with another imagine. And a special thanks to @Amoonda2341 for this idea!

~ ~ ~ ~

Rook and the rest of the crew were heading to a club in Cleveland while you decided to stay with Ash and little Ashton. (Don't know if it is his real name) And after a while of hanging with Ash Dub-o texted you asking or almost begging you to come to them. So being the nice person you are you head to the club. 

After being in line of the club you are in and looking for the boys right away, knowing Kells they are in the VIP part. And you are right about that seeing Kells drinking out of a bottle champagne while walking toward the part you are laughing at that sight of Kells. Once in the VIP part you don't see Rook immediately so you walk over to Dub-o. 'Hey (Y/N) you made it!' said a drunk Dub-o. 'Hey! Dub have you seen Rook?' And with that he points over to a corner. you walk over and the only thing you can see is a girl al over a guy but you cant see who the guy is.  Once you are closer to the corner you noticed some familiar tattoos. And at this time you cant believe your eyes. 'ROOK IS THAT YOU?' You scream over the music and trying not to cry in front of him and strangers. The guy pulled away from the girl and looking shocked at you. '(Y/N) Wha - What are you doing here?' He asked turning red. 'Wow is that the only thing you can say at you're GIRLFRIEND?' you say with tears in your eyes. '(Y/N) its not what it looks like. She came up to me and cornered me so that I cant move away.' You turn away and run back to your car crying your eyes out at this point. The first place that came in your mind was back to Ash.

Once back by Ash she sets you down and made you a cup of tea. '(Y/N) what happend?' 'Ash he cheated on me with some girl in the club' You said trying not to cry.  Because it was already late in the night you decided to go to bed and get some sleep. Feeling that someone sitting on the bed you wake up and see Rook sitting with his head in his hands and you hear him sob. When he heard that you woke up he turned towards you and began to speak. 'Y/N) i'm so sorry for what happened in the club. I swear it was not my idea to kiss that girl. She came to me and grabbed my face'  And with those words your body took control and you grabbed his hands and kissed him. You felt him relax into the kiss after a little while and his hands were going to your waist and they stayed there the whole kiss. 'Sooo that means that you forgive me?' He said with a typical Rook grin. 'Yes Rook I forgive you' 

~ ~ ~ ~

Soo this was the imagine and don't forget that you still can DM me for ideas or a personal imagine!

Xoxo Shannon