Throwback or not

Hey guys! I am running out of ideas so your welcome to give me ideas for new imagines 

~ ~ ~ ~

You and Rook go way back even before he got into the EST19XX crew. You two had meet at the age of 13. When you heard that he was going to be the drummer of Machine Gun Kelly you were mad because he didn't tell you in person you heard it from another friend of him. Yu had seen him in over 6 years and you knew when you would see him now you would still recognize him. Even if it was 6 years.  So when you heard he was going to play in Toledo your friend had got tickets. 

You and your friend had backstage passes and front row tickets. You were nervous because you were going to see Rook again after 6 years. You guys were standing outside of the venue waiting for the doors to open. When the doors finally were opened, the girls were running to the front row but they were stopped by people of the venue and asked for their tickets. You 2 walked to the man and showed your tickets and passes and he let you go to the front. 

When the show was about to start you saw Rook come on stage and it was like the world around you stood still, you must admit he was hot and to be honest you had a crush on him even when you were younger. You had missed him. You and her friend were enjoying the show. 'Hey (Y/N) you're watching Rook aren't you?' your friend screamed over the music. And with that question your cheeks were going red. 

After the show a man came to pick you guys up to go backstage. With every step you take you were getting more nervous. You came to a door and you knew that behind that door Rook and the rest were. The guy knocked on the door and for a response he got a loud yes. He opened the door and he walked in then you friend and then you. Kells was checking you out and then your friend and decided that your friend was more interesting. When the rest f the guys saw that there was another person behind your friend they greeted you. When Rook saw you he froze in his spot. You didn't know what to do you wanted to be angry at him you wanted to cry but you ran to him and jumped in his arms locking your legs around his waist. He hugged your bag and started to whisper how much he missed you. The rest of the guys were wolf whistling to you. 

After your reunion all of you sat down on the couch and started to joke around while you and Rook were in your guys own little world. A while later Rook asked if you would like to make a little walk and with that you disappeared outside. You two sat down on a bench in front of their tourbus. 'Woah y- you've changed a lot' He said while looking at you. 'Yeah I can say the same about you Rook' He has gained a lot more tattoos and his hair was different. And your hair was cut shorter and you had also gained more tattoos. 'Rook I have to say something to you. I- I like you.' You waited for a answer and when you didn't get one you stood up to walk inside. When you were almost inside you felt a hand grab your arm and turned you around and Rook pulled you in a kiss. You did not expected it so it took a while for you to kiss him back. Meanwhile you two were kissing it began to rain. When you pulled back he opened his mouth. 'I liked you to and to be honest I liked you from when we had meet for the first time. Soooo will you be my girlfriend?' He asked and you just simply grabbed his soaked T-Shirt and kissed him full passion. 'I think that means a yes?' He grinned. 'yes Rook that means a yes' 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

I hope you liked it and don't forget that you can help me by DM'ing me with imagine ideas.

Xoxo Shannon