Choosing Chapo

You and Rook had decided to get a dog together. Soo you being you, you had looked already online and when Rook had found out that you didn't like any dog online he suggested to look in shelters. You two had to make an appointment and it was like a month from now because Rook had to record some this of the new album with Kells. The rest of the month you were so exited that at some point Ash asked if you were not pregnant and not telling anyone. You explained that you and Rook were going to a shelter to look for a dog.

(fast forward to the day)

Rook woke you up with kisses al over your face and when you didn't woke up from that he lifted the sheets and started to kiss your stomach. With a soft moan you up. 'Stop teasing Rook' you said opening your eyes. 'Well if you not wake up then we are late for our appointment at the shelter' With those words you were immediately wide awake. You began to run around the house like a crazy person and when you heard a loud laughing sound you stopped and looked at Rook confused. '(Y/N) the appointment is in the afternoon' 'You little bastard. I was really worried that we were late'

When it was really time to go you two got in the car and started the way to the shelter jamming on some of your guys favorite songs. When arrived at the shelter the nerves started to kick in. 'Hello! You guys must be (Y/N) and Rook?' An employee said. After answering that question you began to look at the dogs. While Rook wanted to take all the dogs home you had looked at the other side and started to think about stuff for the dog. And when you guys reached the end of the hall there was only one kennel left and that one too your heart. It was a pitbull. He was already what bigger and you could still see that it was a puppy. 'Well this is Chapo and he was brought in when he was just born. The people who brought him here had explained that no one wanted him and that they thought that he deserved a second chance.'

You and Rook were head over heels for Chapo and had choose to take him with you guys to his new home. While you two were signing the papers the employee was getting Chapo. You guys were getting an collar and a leash. So after you were given Chapo you had to get some other things like a eating bowl, food, treats and toys. You had Rook never seen this happy about an animal. On the way back home you had Chapo on your lap and he was looking his eyes out in the car. Your heart just melted at that sight.

~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading guys! don't forget to vote and that you can request a personal imagine!

Xoxo Shannon