Heatwave

Hello guys! Currently there is a heatwave in The Netherlands (were I live) And then this idea came up in my mind that I write an imagine about it. And will be uploading on friday and sunday.

~ ~ ~ ~

The  weather since you guys are back from tour was not normal there was a heatwave in the country and in many other country's to. You were currently sitting in the back yard in you bikini sweating your ass of but in the yard it was a little cooler than inside the house. The other guys were still asleep and you well you couldn't sleep anymore so you decided to go outside. The first one to wake up was Ash. With two cups of coffee she walked outside giving you one of the cups.

After a hour or so Rook came outside. 'Yo guys I have search the whole house for you two' He said with a smile on his face. He walked over you and gave you a sweet kiss. Ash fake gaged making all of you laugh. 'Im gonna wake the rest up for breakfast' Ash said heading upstairs. 'Jeez its already to hot everywhere In this house' Rook began. You shut him up by giving him a kiss. Standing up and putting Rooks oversized shirt on you walked inside and began making breakfast for everyone. Its was a tradition that had started when you came back from tour that all of you were going to eat breakfast together.

After eating breakfast together the boys were getting ready for getting into the pool. While me and Ash were cleaning up we talked about my and Rooks relation and about hers. Its like having a big sister and you were thankful for that. Once finished you walked into the backyard again and sat by the pool with your feet in the water. A few minutes later you heard loud noises coming outside and then you saw the boys jump into the pool while slim and dub were wrestling trying to get each other into the pool. You were blessed with those guys in your life. You were slowly dunking yourself in the pool all the way and Rook was swimming to you. When he reached you, you wrapped your legs around his waist and you guys swam like that for like an hour or so. 

You got out of the pool and laid on a pool chair and began to sunbath. While you were sunbathing you heard paws hit the floor inside and you knew that it was Chapo getting up from his beauty sleep. Chapo came to you guys because Rook his parents were on vacation. You opened your eyes when you didn't hear his paws anymore and you saw him run towards the pool. And with a big dive Chapo was in the pool. That sight made you laugh because all the boys looked dumbfounded at him. You knew that pitbulls loved to swim because you had your own one and she jumped all the time into the pool.  

When it was time for diner you and Ash had decided to BBQ and you had already everything in house for it. While the guys were struggling with the BBQ you and Ash were cutting bread and meat. When everything was ready you, you can began to eat! Everyone was joking and laughing. Meanwhile jwozy was taking pictures of everyone. Well lets say that everyone was sweating at this point and Kells began to throw water at Rook and Rook back at Kells and soon it was a water fight. You were enjoying this so much. You and Kells were a team and Rook and Dub and Ash and Slim. You an Kells were getting the waterballoons. While Ash and Slim had buckets full of water and Rook and Dub had water bottles filled. Let the battle begin. After a while of running around you found Rook and started to throw waterballoons at him. He runs to you and grabbed you getting you soaked wet and you start to laugh at his actions. In the meantime the rest had saw Rooks action and stopped with the fight. Jwozy was still taking pictures and lets just say that those pictures turned out great.

~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading guys and don't forget that you can DM me for an imagine!

Xoxo Shannon