Sister

Hi loves! Here again can't believe i'm writing so much already! This imagine is requested by Lashton4

~~~~~~~~

i can't believe this! i Tiah baker sister of colson baker am pregnant by my fiance Rook. Who im a gonna tell first! If i tell this first to Rook Colson is gonna be upset and if i tell Colson first Rook is upset. So the first person im gonna tell is Ashley. Ashley is like a big sister for me.

'Hi Tiah! how are you?' I heard on the other side of the phone. 'Hey Ash.... I- i uhm how am  i gonna tell this.' You hear a chuckle. 'Spill the beans girl!' Hmm i guess its now or never right. 'i- i- am pregnant Ash' Pfeww thats of your chest. 'No way!!! congrats! does Rook know or Colson?' I knew this question was coming. 'Not yet but i wanted to ask for your advise' After a while of talking you two came up with an idea. Because you and Ash and the boys were going to the beach this afternoon you just had the perfect idea. 

You're getting ready and nervousley put the pregnancy test in your bag. The plan is that when the boys are going to buy a drink most likely a beer ofso you say no and take the pregnancy test out of your bag with a pair of little shoes. 

Once arrived you were not wrong because Colson asked right away if you guys wanted a beer. Well here goes nothing then. 'No thanks Big Bro' While you said it you pulled the little shoes out of your bag. 'Huh why do you have baby shoes with you at the beach babe?' Rook asks. Colson his eyes are really big at this moment and you knew that he understood that you are pregnant. When he said those words you pulled the pregnancy test out of your bag hoping he would now understand but still he didn't. 'Rook are you dumb! Your fiance is preggy! i- i mean my sister is pregnant' 

After that Rook finally knew and gave you a excited face and almost starts to cry. 'We're going to be parents!!!' 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi loves! thanks for reading this imagine!

XX Shannon