You and He, I and She [ NaLu Fanfiction ]

"Kimi to Kare to Boku to Kanojo" is the 15th ending of FairyTail. I want to make a story out of its lyrics because it is a story of a boy that is inlove with the girl who has already a lover. I love making fanfiction especially Nalu and Gruvia but this time it's a Nalu fanfic. This story resides to a real normal world. Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secrets with each other. During their High School Natsu met a girl named Lisanna Strauus. He fell in love with this girl at first sight. Natsu always talk about her with Lucy and asked a few tip to get this girl. As his best friend, Lucy keeps on supporting Natsu to get Lisanna. But not knowing by Natsu his best friend Lucy has admired him for a long time. When Natsu gets Lisanna as his girlfriend, Lucy started to ignore him. Natsu didn't know the reason so he asked her but she just always said that she wants them to share some time alone together because they are a couple already. Lucy also met a guy named Gray Fullbuster. Lucy fell in love to him. One day Lucy and Natsu met accidentally and they have a conversation that made Natsu realize something important that he should notice earlier. Now Natsu don't know what he should do. He always thinks of Lucy even he is with Lisanna.Will everyone be smile together with happiness just what Natsu wants? Or it may turn out upside down?

I don't know if this fanfiction will be able to be read just like my first work. But if someone find this out and gets to read this thank you very much. Kindly share it to your friends if you like my story.

Disclaimer:

Any of the characters in FairyTail does not belong to me. I do not own any of them. This is just a fanfiction. Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima the creator of FT.

~satsuki-sama ^_^