Part 3~ Meeting the opponent

Lachlan's PoV
After the battle~
I've retreated from the battle with the white and gold dragon, and my left wing had three claw marks on it, which hurt a lot and my head throbbing real hard. I slowly walked backwards, to the corner of the battle room, hoping that he/ she won't attack me for now. At the corner of my eye, I can see the dragon turning and trotting on four back to his half of the room, with regret and sympathy in his dark brown eyes.
I stayed in my little corner, trying to calm myself down from that mayhem that just happened. Just when I almost accomplished calming my nerves down, he walked to me with light footsteps, sadness can be seen too. Although he seem like no threat for now, I still tensed up and started shaking once again. I couldn't hear one word the guy on the speaker said, since I was 100% not in the mood for that. I was slowly jumping from consciousness to unconsciousness, and I indeed know that I was back to human with wings one or two minutes ago. Just before the dragon finished his sentence, my eyesight started getting blurry and my hearing was near deaf, I felt someone shaking me. Those hands were a bit tinier that mines, but they were warm as I felt something trigger in my brain that I couldn't tell because of my consciousness. Right after that, my world spired into darkness.
Vik's PoV
He was definitely unconscious now. Just when I thought I was going to lost him, another worker sneaked in with a medkit in hand. I wasn't going to trust him just because he has medkit, so I said in mind 'Full form' and the transformation happened. I slowly was put on four, my snout was stretched out with pain like someone smacked me hard on the face. My sight and smell turned sharp in an instant, and my palm turned into the claws that had those beautiful glimmering scales on them. I turned my attention onto that fellow with- the holy medkit that will soon be mines. I growled at the dude that was so frightened that he was on the ground crawling backwards as a warning to tell him I'm going to attack.
"Give me the Medkit and I'll leave you alone" I said snarling, in a voice that didn't sound like mines at all, which got me by surprise so I jumped backwards a bit. It sounded demon like but a little bit higher pitch. "Oh-oh ok, here yo-you go, please do-don't hurt me" He finished his sentence quickly and in a snap he was gone. He was definitely a hybrid since he had little cheetah ears on top of his head and a cheetah tail to keep his balance. Maybe that's why he can escape that quickly.
"Thanks for saving me, but can you please spare me?" I heard Lachlan say, he was a lot calmer that he was before fainting. I could tell he was trying to sound brave, but fear could still be heard. 'Half form' I said in a whisper in my head. Then I shifted back, it honestly hurts a lot lesser than the other time. "Vik?" He said, no louder than a whisper. "That's me," I said with a grin. "You alright there? I think the damage I did to your arm- I meant wing was not little. I got a medkit too." I said, my grin close to a frown now.
Lachlan's PoV
I recovered from fainting, right before a heard demonic voice speak. Well that proves my brain wrong... Just before I fainted, my brain said that the dragon was Vik, because his hand did feel like that (That sounded creepy and weird), and it will make sense to put us both in the same room since we were captured at the same time. Vik's voice was like an angle's one, although not when he is raging and mad, but his voice was never close to this deep pitch. I decided to stay still and try to get the courage I need to talk to him, since I really don't want to sound scared or intimidated (Although I am) in front of him.
The whole thing ended with the poor guy who was holding the medkit running out of the room. I finally gathered enough courage to talk to him. "Thanks for saving me, but can you please spare me?" That was the best I can say and yes I did take like two minutes to think about what to say and Wow real smooth u did there Lachlan (Note the sarcasm), plus I tried to sound brave but kind of failed so I expected him to distrust me instantly.
Right before a flashing light surrounded him and plopped him on the ground on two, I saw a smirk on his face. But right then, my brain was correct- It was Vik, with a pair of dragon wings and a dragon tail that has a spade shaped blade on the end of it, he also had two golden shiny horns poking out of his fluffy black hair. "Vik?" I asked in disbelief, whispering. "That's me," He said with a grin. "You alright there? I think the damage I did to your arm- I meant wing was not little. I got a medkit too." He said frowning. "I'm just glad to see you-" My sentence was cut short by my arm hurting since  I moved it to much, and I think he knew what I wanted to do.
  Vik's PoV
He walked towards me with arms open wanting a hug, "I'm just glad to see you-" His sentence was cut short by his pain (I think), hence why he closed back his hands to hold the injured place. I walked towards him and gave him a bro hug, although because of height difference I was hugging his waist, but he was still grinning. "So... Need help with those claw marks?" I asked concernedly, holding the medkit. "Yes please, it's getting worst." He said, voice shaky. I tried to fly to him, but failed horribly. I hold the medkit and flapped my wings, wishing it would propel me forward, but instead I bumped into a wall so I decided to walk on two. I really need to practice how to fly, it's way faster that walking.

Hey there guys, Flame here, and this is kind of a strange chapter to write, so my writing may be weird. Thanks for your continuous reading, and I'll try to update more. Till then, fire on!