Part 26~ This is... unusual.

Snack's PoV (A/N: Here's a little teaser thingy! >:3)

Save Vik... save everyone... was the last words repeating in my head.

I shook my head as I was thrown into a place that was glowing with blinding lights. Where is this place...? Am I in heaven...?
I slowly moved from the laying down position I was originally on, before slithering front to discover more about this place.
It's quite... empty to be honest. It looks like a blank white room with no borders, so it just looks a blank universe.
"Hey there~ newbie here?" A sound said in a humming tone, freaking me out. I looked over to see nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just the pure white background.
"Who- where am I? What happened?" I hissed out in panic, trying to get out as many questions as I can allow myself to.

"Welcome Snack. This is the hybrid heavens. You have sacrificed your life for the greater good, so you'll be living here for a while."

Simon's PoV
We followed the ghostly spirit, with me still silently sobbing. Josh is still trying to calm me down the best he could, but I just can't get over Snack's death.
I looked around cautiously as we followed it, while Josh had an arm around my waist, to support and reassure me.
After a while, we entered a dark empty room, although I could barely see much, I could still tell it was a fancy potion room.
"H-Hey guys. I apologise for everything my owner brought you lot into. So, let's get straight into my point."
A few of us just nodded,waiting for it to continue. Most of us has calmed down by now, but not me. I still couldn't get over it...
"I have some potions that may allow you to hide all your hybrid parts. I know that you all do YouTube here, so it's best that you hide your special features and don't freak out your fans."
"H-How did you know we are YouTubers?!"
I asked freaking out, did he know how to read minds? Did he stalk us before? Did he steal our private information? Questions like those were quickly floating around in my head.
"O-Oh. All the new experiments here were YouTubers. It's not a surprise for me if you guys are too."
"Oh. So there are others that we might know here?" Tobi asked, titling his head slightly in curiosity.
"Yes. There's a big chance that you would meet someone you know here. Now, let's get started with this." It said floating behind to grab what seemed like potions, and shook them, making them glow a bright yellow.
"What does this do..." Vik backed up defensively, growling slightly. He definitely didn't trust a stranger giving him a glowing potion in a dark room.
"Oh. It gives you to ability to hide back any special features that shows that you're a hybrid. Trust me on this."
To my surprise, Lachlan was the first to take the risk, and drank the potion in one gulp. After that, he was able to shift back into perfectly human form.
After that, everyone else followed, taking a potion from the ghostly spirit. Vik was the second the drink, the one after Lachlan. Both Josh and I chugged ours down quickly, then turned back to pure human form. Preston, Rob, Mitch and Jerome formed a group, counted down before drinking it at the exact same time. Ethan and Tobi switched their potions for fun, and drank it too. Harry and JJ were the last, Harry slowly sipping it as if it was poisoned, and JJ drank it like he was tasting wine.
Everyone was finally back as a normal human. We've stayed here for like what, two months? Two months without contacting with our family, friends, and fans. It sounded weird saying so, but sadly it was true.
"Now that that's done, time for you guys to leave this place." The spirit said, holding out a keycard. It floated out of the room first, us following behind. Finally. It was time for us to leave.

Third person PoV
The group headed towards the main front gate, that was made out of thick fireproof metal/steel. The spirit swiped the keycard into a slot next to the huge gate, which caused it to open slowly. Dramatically slowly...
Once it was fully opened, it made a weird squeaking noise. Step by step, they walked out, not even looking back once...

————————————————————————
YES! THEY'RE FINALLY OUT!! Hey there guys and gals, Flame here and yay! They're leaving the laboratory behind! But that also means this fanfic is near the end... only a few more chapters to go.
Thank you to anyone who has stayed with me for so long, even with my horrible time schedule for uploading, bad writing, you lot are still here giving me support, the thing that is giving me motivation to continue writing. <3
Anyways, till the next chapter, fire on!