Part 11~ Our hybrid history?

Lachlan's PoV
It's currently now lights out, with all cell doors closed. Well Flame still isn't here so... As if on cue, a shiba-inu breed dog (I think) popped out from the shadows, and I thought it was adorable until I saw two little dark purple demon horns poking out next to its ears, a pair of midnight black dragon wings, and a shiba tail with spikes.
"Flame?" I asked the doggie, which gave me a nod in reply. She swiftly slide through the metal bars on the cell door, with Phoebe and Blitz close behind, shining a bit in the dark with their surrounding auras. I wonder how have I not noticed that in the first place.
Vik who was sitting on his bed playing with a book with his levitation skills seemed to also noticed her appearance, which now flew here with curiosity.
"Wait Flame... Are you a double hybrid?" Vik questioned in surprise, with Flame correcting him afterwards.
"To be exact, I'm a triple hybrid. A dragon-shiba inu- human hybrid, your highness." She answered, doing a bow.
"I hope you know that this is going to be a long talk, so probably no sleep for this night." Flame said, shaking her fur to clean the dirt of the dirty metal bars that she slipped through off it.
"One question first. Why should we trust you?" I asked with doubt in my mind.
"I've prove that I've been hired to save you two. Look at this, your majesty." She said, holding out a letter that was from- wait. Is that from my mom?
"And this for prove too, your highness." She continued, holding out another letter. I'm assuming that it's from his parents.
"How did you get this?" Vik asked, confused and curious.
"I'm a main member of the Hybrid escape group, with doing this job for the past few years. Here's the membership card." She answered, holding out a card. It surely says so, with her being a main leader.
"Ok then. Start with our history please?" Vik asked, now convinced with her evidence.
"I'm glad to. We'll start with yours, Prince Vikram." She stopped, coughed a bit, and continued, "You are in the Royal Dragon family, being the youngest in your family, you get the most freedom. At that moment of time, the royals are fairly peaceful, but with a plague going around like a zombie virus, nobody was technically safe."
"It was at midnight, with you and your brothers tired, walking down the long corridor to your bedrooms with a few maids trotting behind, making sure you lot didn't escape. Then you all stopped because of hearing a voice shouting, which was your grandfather, the king at that time. You all decided to listen carefully about what he was annoyed about, and this was apparently what you boys heard, "I can't risk us dying from this horrible disease, my dear." So you boys assumed that he was talking to your grandmother, the queen at that time." Flame stopped, looking at the floor.
Vik and I looked at her, wanting her to continue. She took a deep breath, and followed the last line, "The next line the past king said made you all panic, "I figured that we could send our children and grandchildren to the zombie herd, since they wanted royals." The past queen, as you heard, definitely didn't agree at all to his plan, with her running out of the room after. "I'm going to do it anyways, my love. With out your agreement or not, they're going tomorrow." He shouted out of door, with you all slightly out of his sight."
"After that, you and your brother ran to your parents bedroom, immediately waking them up and packing everything you need, running to the portal room. Your parents decided it was the best to go to a another world, which is where you are now, the Earth."
"Most of your memories were wiped from coming to the Earth, same for your brothers, only remembering a few basic knowledge, and somehow your human life still went perfectly fine without this whole escaping thing. Your parents are now the king and queen, since your grandparents died." Flame finished, taking another deep breath.
"Wow... I never knew such at all to be completely honest. I thought I was a normal kid with a normal childhood, but that proves that wrong." Vik mumbled, with Flame stopping talking, giving him time to absorb all those new information.
"What about mines?" I asked, very pumped and curious about it.
"Ok then. You're god Lachlan, the god of wind and air to be exact. You are one of the four god of elemental powers. You and the other three gods have a peaceful life, with only the Satan dogs as enemies. The group of Satan dogs were strong, and you four could only stop them with all your magic together."
"In your kingdom above clouds, you four live together so that it will be safer than alone. But for one day, the other three went for a patrol around the place, leaving you home, asleep." She stopped, took a deep breath and continued.
"The Satan dogs took the chance to sneak inside the kingdom, with most of the security broken before from their previous attempts, they easily sneaked in with no trouble. You were still asleep, even with their noisy attempts of being quiet, they still got into your room. All four of the Satan dogs were there, and you woke up from their celebration howls. They immediately put out a spell as soon as you knew what the fudge was going on. After that, you were banished to the earth by their powers. You lost most of memories except the basic ones, and the other elemental gods found out which informed your parents about this, so they went to the earth with you. Your parents still have their memory for this whole thing, but I'm surprised that you didn't find anything weird about your human life and it still went perfectly." Flame finished uneasily, hopping out of the chair and started walking in circles.
I stayed silent, processing the new information carefully in my head. I looked back up at Vik, him still staying quiet, staring off into space. Flame settled back down onto her seat, with her spirits chatting to her to calm her down.
"Sooo.... It's now 3 in the morning and I've no clue what to talk about. Anything you want to know more in detail?" She asked when she finally calmed down.
"Not now at least." I managed to say, with my brain still grinding.
"Okie then. See you two later!" She said, and slipped through the metal bars and flew out, with the two spirits sitting on her shoulders.
This going to be one quiet early morning...

Hey there, Flame here, and school is back once again for me, and boy oh boy haven't it kill me inside slowly. I'm sorry that this is extremely late to the normal schedule, but I think the next one will be about the Sidemen attempting to fetch the potions, but anyways, till then, fire on!