Part 19~ Lunch talk (again...)

Lachlan's PoV
It was just me and Vik walking around, near the corridor of cells but as soon as the noontime bell rang, stuff went wild like every single day when it rings. I decided it was a better idea to fly over the crowd than to walk with it, so I looked at direction of where the lunch hall was, and flew over. I knew the dragon was behind me because of the sounds of flapping, so I didn't bother to look backwards at all.

A few minutes later, now they are at the lunch hall~
I easily spotted the Pack that was near the sides of the huge crowd, because of Preston's glowing lava fur which was shining brightly. Vik and I walked over to the four, ready to move the heavy tables again...
"Hey guys! I heard that we need to talk for this lunch period, so we probably should move the tables now." Rob greeted, then walked back to the group that was struggling to move one table.

Third person PoV
The bear and the fox was using all their strength to move one on the table, while the lava leopard was using fire beams to support the weight. The wolf soon walked near them and helped them with ice beams, which nearly melted from the lava.
The dragon and hawk soon flew over to grab the table with their talons/claws, so the table was easily moved now. They gently plopped it next to another table, so now the table was huge enough for six people. Each one of them grabbed their own chair, so finally they can start talking business.
"So what was it that you wanted to tell us?" Jerome asked once they were all sat on their chairs comfortably.
"We were planning on a mission to... Well steal potions I guess." Vik simply said, then Mitch raised an eyebrow at his sentence.
"Do you mean by getting another power? If so, we already stole some a week ago." Mitch replied, and the others minus Vikklan nodded, which meant it was true.

Back to Lachlan's PoV
This means they were here way before us then... We haven't even stayed in this laboratory for over a week, and they probably have stayed here for double or triple the amount of time we were here.
"What powers do you have then?" I asked, question directed to the four of course. Rob randomly grabbed a piece of paper that was on the ground, and used his claw to carve some words down. He handed it to me afterwards, and I tried my best to hold it with my wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Old powers first, new powers second)
Preston: Fire/Lava powers, Jump boost
Rob: Ice/Snow powers, Healing
Jerome: Super strength, Super sight
Mitch: Super hearing, Speed boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I nodded, letting them know that I got what it meant, then passed the paper to the dragon next to me. He just passed it back to Rob after he read it, and the wolf passed it to Preston, for him to burn it into ashes.

Time skip to later near lights out again~ (Still the same PoV)
Let's just say that lunch ended in a rather awkward way... It's now one in the morning, since the clock outside says so. I yawned as I laid back down on the bed, although I didn't feel like sleeping at all.
I looked at Vik, who was already sleeping in the bed next to me, snoring quietly. I felt the shadows move next to me, so I immediately jolted up, now sitting up in an offensive pose. I looked at the other end of my bed, to see that the snake hybrid has slithered up onto my bed.
I relaxed a bit, as I scooted over closer to it, and gently petted it.
"Hey there buddy, what are you doing here?" I whispered, as he hissed back in some words that I didn't understand. Vik woke up from the sudden noise, so he walked over to look at him.
"Hey there boy, I thought of a name for you! What about I call you Snack!" Vik said happily, as Snack joyfully replied by wrapping his fluffy tail around Vik's body as a little hug.
"Why Snack out of all the names you can think of?" I laughed at his choosing of names, and he replied with a pissed off look.
"I have the freedom to name him whatever I want okay?" Vik said, as Snack slithers up in front of me to punch me on the shoulder playfully with his tail.
Now that I'm looking at it, its tail is... glowing? Vik's necklace was also now glowing, the diamond one he wore as a dragon. After that thought, blinding light shined around them, so I covered my eyes to prevent from being blind, and when I opened my eyes and looked again, the pointy tip of the snake's tail was now a shade of gold.
I looked at Vik to see one of his originally brown eyes had became golden, and I honestly have no clue what was going on.

Vik's PoV
I shielded my eyes from the blinding light around me, and when it was gone I opened my eyes again, to see Snack in front of me with a grin.
"Hey there Vik, nice to finally talk to you." He hissed, then moved around in a circle, so that I can see a golden shade on his furry tail now.
"Wait... How are you talking right now? How does this make sense?" I asked, as he smiled and sat down on my bed, and I did the same, so now we are looking at each other.
"I was your soulpet, kind of like your soulmate." He simply explained, so I nodded and looked at Lachlan, who probably has no clue what we are talking about.
"Umm... Lachlan?" I asked the Australian next to me, as he hummed back in reply.
"I can talk to Snack now, apparently he was my soulpet." I said, as he give me a 'Seriously?' look. I just nodded without saying anything, as I was getting tired again.
Snack seems to get my message of me sleeping, so he whispered a "G'night" before sinking back into the shadows.

————————————————————————
Hey there guys and gals, Flame here and I'm sorry that this chapter is out late, with many changes in POVs. I also want to thank Fanficlivy for the awesome nickname, but anyways till the next chapter, fire on!