Part 13~ Memories

Vik's PoV
"Now that we're safe, may you please explain this whole thing from beginning till escaping?" I asked once Flame was next to me after she stopped the gang from pretending to be normal.
"How 'bout tomorrow? You shouldn't take so much information in one day. Now may I see the potions, your majesty?" She opened her paw for me, looking at me hopefully.
I gave her mines that were wrapped around my scale covered tail, and trotted over to Simon to grab the rest.
"You sure we can trust her Vik?" Simon asked unsurely, handing me his potion nonetheless.
"Kind of, not totally though. She did had prove beforehand." I said, rethinking this whole thing.
"Talk to you later!" I added, before walking back to where the shiba was.
"Hmm..." She murmured, taking one of the potions that I gave her before, inspecting it carefully.
"I know what all of these are, but just to make sure, Flare and Woofler are gonna double-check, since these are all permanent potions." She whispered, still thinking while talking, and her spirits are floating around doing something with the glass containers of the potions.
I silently gave her the other four potions, not wanting to disturb her from working. I noticed that Phoebe and Blitz were both wearing a bag, maybe for carrying those? They soon started walking again after packing the potions in their bags, and I automatically followed them, signalling to the others that were having a little chat.

They separated groups soon after, but now is lock down with lights out~ (Still's Vik's PoV )
I wonder where Flame went though... Oh yeah Blitz and Phoebe just came in to tell us the fact that we must sleep tonight just because something is gonna happen, and apparently the doggo is busy right now and cannot chat for the night. But the fact of something happening at night still makes me feel uncomfortable.
Lachlan already positioned himself in his bed, hugging his pillow with his hands and wings on top of it, ready to drift into sleep any moment now. I turned back into half form and stretched a bit, before sliding onto the bed with a comfy blanket on top of it. My wings were wrapped around my body, with my tail curled around my feet. It's still a unusual thing for me, but I got used to it already. Right after that, I drifted into my dreams, but this one was a lot more special than expected.

*Memory/Dream* (Still his PoV)
I was in a weird third person mode, with my body transparent. This is unusual...
It was midnight, as the moon is up high in the dark sky, with stars shining brightly next to it. The beautiful scene was destroyed by zombie hordes below the shiny midnight sky, loud grouped zombie groans can be heard every once in a while.
There was three dragons, one that was in fully golden scales, another one in fully sliver scales, and the last one with both of the colours of the others mixed. There were two transparently silver guard dragons behind, following and keeping a close eye on the three.
The three shiny dragons seemed pumped, without any thought of resting, although beads of sweat can be seen. The group with the guards walked down the long hallway with an awkward silence, and for some reason shouting could be heard all of a sudden, making them stop and inspect where it came from.
Since I was still in a third person mode like a spectator's, I passed through a few walls to see a old couple with dragon horns, wings and tail like mines but different coloured.
The male of the couple was extremely mad as far as I could tell, and his wife was trying to calm him down. Out of the blue, he mumbled to his wife,"I can't risk us dying from this horrible disease, my dear."
His wife definitely didn't think that anything after that he says will be positive, so she seems nervous now. She took a deep breath, and nodded for him to continue. "I figured that we could send our children and grandchildren to the zombie herd, since they wanted royals." The male suggested, with the female bursting out of the room right after as she couldn't take such drama anymore. I floated back through the wall that blocked between the room and the corridor, and the group of dragons were absolutely terrified and frightened.
Like that realisation hit me like a train. This was the part of my history Flame told! I must brain dead after all this mutter bull crap.
The dragon ran down the long hallway, and stopped at a fancy looking room. Not as fancy as the other one though. The three teen dragons muttered something to their parents, and they all left in a hurry.
Thank god for this floaty effect, or else I wouldn't have caught up with the running group. The sliver one pulled down a lever while the gold and sliver mixed one pulled down another. And the huge gate that I thought was a wall opened.
I let out a gasp in amazement, to see the huge hidden room filled with colourful portals, each with a different warning sign on them. I swirled around in the air in excitement, then drifted down to look at the signs one by one. There were planets that I've never heard of before, even with my half awake brain this made no sense.
All of a sudden, my joy was replaced with pain. It felt like daggers poked me from my side, without thinking of stopping. I used the power that I had left to turn my head, seeing that the family- Wait. My family already jumped into the portal, because there is no one here except me, and the portal was flashing colours. Right after that I heard a gun shot and I was out in a snap.
Memory/ Flashback over~

I woke up sweating like I ran for 5 hours straight, my breathing quick with an unusual pace. I felt a warm hand placed on my shoulder, shaking me slightly. I was apparently sleeping on my side, hugging the pillow so hard that it was going to explode any second now. The warm hand against my body shook me once me, while the other hand rubbed my back slowly, making me breathing a bit more smooth now. I looked up from the wall, to see Lachlan sat on the edge of the bed, shaking me slightly once more, with worry and fright in his light blue eyes. Although it's pretty dark right now, my night vision that my dragon form gave me helps a lot. I jumped up from the back and hugged Lachlan tightly, catching him off guard. He was surprised at first but hugged back anyways. I placed my head on the crook of his neck and smiled a bit, my breathing now normal.
"Thank you Lachy." I whispered out, just loud enough for him to hear.
"Anything for you, Vikky." He whispered back with a slight blush on his cheeks.
"You had a nightmare I assume?" He asked, his voice still gentle. I nodded and he lightly put me back on the bed.
"Um Lachlan?" I asked, him turning his head to face me again.
"Can- Can you please sleep with me for the night?" I nervously finished, looking down patting the spot next to me.
I looked back up to see him shrug and sat down on the spot. He pulled back up the covers and slowly moved closer to me, his wing on top of me defensively. We cuddled a bit, before I fell asleep again.

Heyo bois, Flame here. I'm curious if the part after the Flashback was fluff? It was adorable in my opinion, and my heart felt fluffy while writing that. Anyways Lachlan's Flashback will be a chapter later in the future, so yay. Bye my m8s, till the next chapter, fire on!