Part 9~ Lunch talk

Vik's PoV
Right after the breakfast period, is the free time for us to explore. Since we're talking to the boys in lunchtime, we can go around this laboratory a bit.
Lachlan and I decided to explore our daily routine a bit, so that we can actually catch up with the crowd that follows the same pattern. There is still a hour or so until lunch time, so we can walk half of the routine.
Here's the daily routine 👇🏻

8:00- Morning Bell
8:15- Breakfast starts (Ends at 9:00)
8:30-12:30- Free time
12:35- Noontime Bell
12:45- Lunch starts (Ends at 2:00)
13:00-15:00- Tests for powers in different rooms (If any) (If none, must stay in cell)
15:00-17:45-Group training
18:00-19:00-Shower time (If want but suggested)
19:00- Night Bell
19:15- Dinner starts (Ends at 9:00)
20:00-21:00- Gaming time (Twice per week, if not allowed or not wanting, it'll be free time)
21:00-23:00- Free time (Suggested to go back in cell)
00:00- Lights out and cell doors closed (All experiments must return to their cells)

A while later after they explored some of the laboratory~ (Still Vik's PoV)
The lunch bell or whatever you call that bell rang through the laboratory, noticing everyone that it's lunch time. We're a little bit later than the usual timing, and when we were there, I saw the boys trying to move the tables at the right corner of the huge lunch hall.
I flew over, looking at what I can help them with. Simon was using his tail to lift up the table, with Ethan and Harry holding it up in the air, flapping their wings very frequently.
(A/N: Remember that they are bird hybrids.)
The other boys were shouting instructions for directions to move, helping them move it occasionally with their tails.
"Hey there boys!" I shouted, making them turn their heads to face me.
"Ayy Vik! Glad you made it!" I heard Tobi say, waving his paw as a greeting.
"We need a little help for the wing squad here!" Ethan said waving his wings, gesturing us to go help. Without a word, Lachlan quickly flew over and grabbed the edge of the table with his talons with much accuracy, and started flying. I followed his actions and soon the table was lifted up with ease.
"Left! Right next to the edge of the other table!" JJ shouted, with us swinging the table in different directions.
"Give clearer instructions mate!" Lachlan exclaimed, struggling to keep the table in the air for so long.
"A bit more right! There... Yes! Now put it down." JJ finished, grabbing the chairs that originally belongs to the tables with Josh and Tobi.
We all released the table and it landed on the stone floor with a Thump, with Simon barely avoided getting squished by the table by rolling out. "Finally we can start..." Harry said, grabbing a chair and sitting on it.
"Before we start," I said, sitting on the chair next to me, "Prove that you guys are real by turning into half form." I finished, looking at them. A second later there sat: Simon with a crocodile tail swinging left and right, Josh with a pair of tiny lion ears on his hair and a lion tail swatting the air, Ethan with a pair of wings and a eagle tail, Tobi with little leopard ears and a long leopard tail, JJ with a pair of tiger ears and a tiger tail curled around his leg, and Harry with a pair of wings and a little owl tail.
We did the same to prove that we're real too, and switched back when everyone was done looking.
"So... With that aside, can we finally start now?" Josh asked impatiently, tapping his finger on the table. "Wait. Does everyone know that we're not going to eat lunch here?" Simon suddenly said, with everyone replying with a nod. "Now you can start. But be faster because there is only 40 minutes left." Tobi said, looking at the clock on the wall.
Third person PoV
"We've currently got a plan, but keep it secret-"
Harry started, checking the surrounding once more, and continued. "We thought of stealing some potions for more powers, and well... We need someone brave enough to do so." He finished, looking at all of his mates around him.
"I can try to go for it?" Vik states, unsure about it. "What do you need to do though?" He asked, looking at the owl.
"We know the location of the place, but there are guards patrolling outside the place anytime of the day." Ethan said, sounding a bit disappointed.
"And there are heat sensors and lasers in there." Josh continued.
"Plus you need someone to distract the guards too!" Simon added.
"I can go for the distraction with my invisibility power." Lachlan said, looking at the others for any different ideas.
"I'll go with you. I've got water powers for any surprise attacks." Harry said, raising his wing.
"I'll go with Vik for potion taking then. We're both cold-blooded animals, which has a lesser chance of getting detected by the heat detectors." Simon said, looking at Vik, with the dragon agreeing with a nod.
"Then we'll decide the date for this plan later, lunch is almost over." JJ said, looking at the clock once more.
"Ok then, meeting over!" Vik shouted, giggling a bit. "When was this even a meeting?" Harry asked jokingly.
Vik's PoV
We soon left the hall, since we were chased out because of the lunch time being over. Lachlan and I went back to our cells because of the schedule, with both of us having no training. I decided to have another nap, since this whole hybrid thing really exhausts me. I tilted my head a bit, with Lachlan seemingly having the same idea as mines. Right after that, I was asleep in a click.

Hey there, Flame here, and I think the plot has changed a bit from what I first thought, but thanks for still reading till now! Sorry for updating a bit later then usual, but anyways, the next one will be out soon, till then, fire on!