Part 8~ The Duel with the Six

Lachlan's PoV
Today starts off with a duel to a group of six. I hope they really follow their own words though, since I don't want a 2 vs 6 fight which has us losing horribly. Vik said he insisted that he would go because he has more power skills, and I let him go for it, since there's no chance of me stopping him.
He apparently woke up a lot earlier than the morning bell ringing, which is currently doing so right now, to think of tactical ways to win. I turned into full form and shook him with my wind, since he was zoning out just now, and said "Vik mate, it's time for breakfast!" He took a deep breath, and nodded slightly in acknowledgement.
After a walk to the dining hall~
Today's morning meal was toast with butter, and that sounded great for me and my tummy grumbled in agreement. I also found the utensils for eating so that's a plus. Since Vik was behind me, I lightly tapped him on the shoulder, making him look at me, and pointed at the direction of the utensils. He thanked me with a grin, and flew to grab forks and knives.
*Dabs* Another time skip since it's awkward writing about eating~
It's time to meet the group at the hall. Apparently it's free time right now so we can explore the place, and Vik is currently leading me to the hall for the battle. He suddenly stops dead in his tracks and stare intensely at- oh wait the group is earlier than us...
  Vik's PoV
I guess the battle's going down then. I've decided not to kill anyone, but I'll try to make them forfeit. I walked closer to the group which included: A crocodile, a lion, an eagle, a jaguar, a tiger and an owl.
"I see you've made it, dragon..." The lion said in an intimidating voice, and continued, "We've decided the one for the duel, and will like to start now." He finished, and shot a look at the tiger. "And may you guards and experiments give us some space!" The tiger shouted, making the surrounding watchers take a step backwards.
"So back to what I was saying..." He fake coughs, looking at the crocodile. "The croc will be representing us." He walked out and gave us a stare, showing us that he was prepared. "Before we start, can we make a rule saying no killing or damaging?" I suggested, having no clue what the rules were. The croc gave me a nod, approving those rules. I got into an offensive pose, and gave an attacking roar.
3rd person PoV
The dragon gave a menacing roar, and the crocodile started making moves. He cautiously walked to the dragon with a smirk, giving the dragon a chance to hold out his palm and attack him with a laser beam. The crocodile somehow predicted his moves and rolled horizontally backwards to just barely avoid it, and immediately ran to him to smack him off his four legs with his tail.
The dragon fell belly first onto the ground, and the crocodile let out a quiet chuckle. The dragon took the chance to levitate his front legs, and make him fall back first onto the ground, struggling to get up. The dragon flipped back on four and jumped on top of him, trying to take the victory by standing on his four legs and slamming his tail on his.
The crocodile mumbled something under his breath and flipped him over, his strength somehow got stronger and managed to do so. The dragon used his levitation skills to flip him back and finally got him stuck in a position that he couldn't get out of, and ended with the crocodile tapping the ground barely with his front talons.
Vik's PoV
"The crocodile forfeited." The eagle said, staring at me to tell me it's over. I slowly flew off him, flying back to Lachlan who was watching the fight nervously.
"You alright Si?" I heard the lion ask the croc that just went back to them with concern, with him answering by nodding.
"Great fight you put up just now mister, may I know all your names?" I asked politely, with much curiousness.
"You too pal, the name's Simon!" The crocodile said, and continued, "The lion's Josh, the eagle's Ethan, the jaguar's Tobi, the tiger's JJ and the owl's Harry." He finished and grinned, waiting for my name.
"Wait... Are you guys the Sidemen-1 by any chance?" I asked, thinking about the chances of a group of six having the same names as the Sidemen. "Well yes, we're currently trying to find Vik, our last member that we couldn't find." Josh answered, "Have you see him before?" He asked with hope, looking at me waiting for an answer.
"It's me, Vikkstar123!" I said with a grin, turning into half form.
  Lachlan's PoV
After Vik said that line, the Sidemen's reactions were priceless. Some did a high pitched gasp, some questioned him and some just stood there with eyes widen.
"Holy shit! Vik, is that you?" Simon asked, unable to believe what he saw. Vik smiled and gave a quick nod. They all walked into the middle for a group hug, "So Vik, who's the hawk next to you?" Ethan asked, pointing at me. "The name's Lachlan, and I think you boys should know who I am." I said, doing a tiny bow.
"Interesting, the pair of Vikklan!" I heard Tobi say, sounding excited.
"Wanna meet up at lunch later? We can talk about this place and a plan we thought of." Harry suggested, looking at us.
"Sure, but how are you going to manage to move the tables?" Vik replied, confused.
(A/N: Remember the tables aren't supposed to be moved, so it's extremely heavy.)
"We'll tell you when we're there." Simon replied, and afterwards the gang left.
I'm still curious to why they were so mysterious though, it's not like some others want to know what we're saying, right?

Hey there guys, Flame here, and the next chapter will contain the Sidemen, talking about random crap in their lunch period. It will mostly be some information about this laboratory, but anyways, till then, fire on!