Part 12~ The Potions Stealing Plan

Vik's PoV
The plan is going to be done a few hours later, right before group training, as Josh concluded this little conversation we had while eating. And yes it was a pain to move the lord knows how heavy tables again. Honestly I just hope everything goes according to plan with no mess-ups.
Those few hours later~
This was the last meet up we had before this whole plan happens, and I could tell that everyone was nervous and unsure right now, with an awkward silence in this group with everyone in deep thoughts I assume. We're heading towards the way of the potions room, with everyone's head down, staring at the floor.

Flame's PoV (I guess it can count as Third Person PoV)
"Flare, potion please." I said, opening my paw at her. We've got some potions from the base after the history talk, and honestly I still can't believe that a royal and a god would be a pair. Phoebe handed me a potion with some transparent liquid, and I handed it to Blitz.
"Woofler, sniff this please." I said, nodding in sureness. He sniffed the top of the potion, and gave it back to me and replied, "A weak invisibility potion, which will probably last barely more than a hour." He handed it back to me, and I drank it all in a snap.
I can tell it's working by looking down at my legs, seeing that they disappeared fully. I kind of overheard their plan so... Why not watch it myself? I'm flying right now with my wings close to the celling, Blitz and Phoebe can vanish whenever they want, so there is no chance of them seeing us.
The group known as the Sidemen+1, but we'll call them the Sidemen for now, are sneakily entering the part of the laboratory that you are not allowed in. (A/N What are those places called again? I forgot)
They found the potion room with ease, with much surprise for me to the fact that they encountered no trouble. The room only had a single wolf guard in front, so this shouldn't be much difficult.
Now with the dragon and the crocodile lying against the wall that was a sharp corner away, the hawk and the owl took action. They sneak attacked the guard, with wind from the invisible and water beams from the other. If you're curious why I could still see Lachlan, the god of wind when he was invisible, it was because I was invisible too, which caused the effect to fade a bit. Anyways, back to the action.
The faded hawk flapped its wings, which created a mini hurricane to send the wolf slamming back to the wall. The owl took the chance to case him in a water bubble with sound proof, so that the guard's attempts of escaping noises were hardly audible.
The dragon and the crocodile were already in the private place with potions way before the water bubble was set, and are currently trying to grab as many potions as they could. The royal dragon grabbed a hand full- by that I mean four potions, and the crocodile swiftly swinged his tail on the table, grabbing four potions from the table and his tail softly landed on the ground with a quiet thud without breaking the potions. They quickly managed to escape, with the dragon now on four, so he's carrying them with his tail.
The others, by that I mean the tiger, lion, jaguar and eagle were having a tough time trying to keep the extra guards out of the scene.
I flew down from the near celling place, wanting to check out what potions the two have gotten, and accidentally bumped into Lachlan who was backing up from the scene. His friend next to him also seemed to notice my appearance, thus why water beams were shot, barely missing me by a few inches. Well this is not going to go well...
Thank god, (A/N Get it? God as in Lachy? *Bad Dum Tss* I'm sorry just continue your story) As I was saying, I would've probably fainted from water damage if it wasn't for the two spirits. Lachlan stopped his friend from the water, seeing that the two appeared, not wanting him to hit them. As if on cue, my invisibility wore off so now I just randomly appeared back.
"Flame? Why are you here in the crime scene? And why were you invisible?" He asked a ton of questions, hoping that I'll answer them.
"Sorry sir, gotta answer those later!" I quickly said, looking at the four who are using their powers the best they could to stop the wave of guards incoming. His friend seemed to knew what I was talking about, and sprinted midair to them for help.
I slipped through the messy crowd of attackers and defenders, and went right next to the dragon. Vik jumped a bit at my sneaky show up, but I talked in a serious voice nonetheless.
"Sir, please do what I tell you to and there maybe a chance to stop this mess." I plead, looking at him panicky. He nodded to tell me to continue what I want.
"Face to the wave of guards and tap your feet on the ground twice, then spin in a circle. This is our only hope to stop this early." He immediately took action, and soon after all the guards went sent flying back to the back wall by a huge psychic wave, the damage of hitting the wall making most of them faint.
"This should also brainwash the bit of memory that was about the fight. Better leave now before they awake!" I quietly shouted, urging them to leave.
After a while of trying to act normal in the crowd, as if nothing happened, which was a success~
I turned my head left and right again, double checking the surrounding area. Once I was positive that we were save, I flew up from the ground and did a stop signal with my paws. They took the signal and mostly relaxed a bit, acting a lot more natural now.
Vik walked up next to me, and whispered in my right ear, "How did you know such power spells, Flame? Are you a psychic yourself?" I shook my head for the last question, and replied. "I've learnt a lot from school, although not being a psychic powered hybrid."

Hey there, Flame here. Yay finally a new chapter after hell! Note the sarcasm. But jokes aside, the uploading schedule will be changed to once per week, since the school is forcing me to do a project with tons of pressure. Anyways till then, fire on!