Part 24~ What even is this?

Snack's PoV (A/N: Oooh! A new PoV!)
It was already after lunch, so most of the guys were already back in their cell, doing whatever. I looked around before leaping into a shadow that leads to the cell of my owners. (Snack's owners are Simon and Josh.)
I popped my head out from the pool of the shadows, to see the female hybrid- Flame was it? I don't remember honestly. Well she's threatening my owners again, for your information...
"Give- me back my family's stone!" Flame roared, snarling afterwards. Right after that, a misty dark grey mist surrounded the room, lowering her ability to see.
"Huh. Well no. Us shadows have took a long time to find one of these beauties..." Josh replied as he took out a shiny stone, and the colour was a mix between orange and light blue.
Although the grey mist in this room was thick, you can still easily see it glowing brightly with different colours.
Flame leaped up and quickly snatched away the stone from his hands, then let out a warning growl at them once again.
"The fire stone is way too strong for any non-special hybrids to handle. Even I can't handle it..." She mumbled to herself, before I slithered out and stole it from her paws.
"And do I count as a 'special hybrid'?" I asked causally as she tackled me to try to grab back the stone. (A/N: Only Vik knows what Snack is saying, the others don't)
"Snack. I swear to god above if you're up to steal this too..." She mumbled, before I just smirked and dived back down in the shadows.
Well you honestly can't blame me for stealing it , I don't really have a way to communicate with them... so what's a better way than to attract them to come here?
Once again, I popped out of the shadow in the solitary cell, to see Vik sitting on his still unmade bed.

Vik's PoV
Let's just say that there really isn't much to do in this cramped cell. I sat on my bed as moved the few furnitures in my room with psychic to make this place look better.
I jumped a bit when I saw Snack come back in, but with a stone like thing that he wrapped in his tail.
"Someone is going to come soon, don't worry." He hissed, before continuing, "But I don't think they'll be coming in a friendly way..." He added afterwards.
"What do you mean...?" I asked confused, not getting what he meant at all.
*pang* The cell door got banged open, with the smell of smoke slowly spreading. I flinched for a second before looking at Flame who just bursted into the room.
"Give- me- back- MY- FIRE- STONE!" She growled between pants, leaving me absolutely confused. I slightly tilted my head to side in confusion, hoping for an explanation.
After that, Simon and Josh bursted in their animal hybrid forms (so not their shadow form) with the rest of the Sidepack minus Lachlan since he's in the other cell, and is missing all the action here. What the actual hell has Snack done?!
The alarm bells rang loudly when everyone arrived in my one singular cramped cell, alerting the guards near by that were guarding.
I could also see Lachlan somehow escaping his cell and walking over to mines to check out what the hell is happening.

Third person PoV
The group was apparently in a fighting position now, and somehow they brought all their weapons here too. Half of the group grabbed the weapons since there's not enough for everyone to have at least one.
"Firstly, someone explain what the flip is going on?" The dragon asked loudly, grabbing everyone's attention.
"Well I've heard that Flame stole something from Minizerk, and they said they needed help taking it back-" Tobi explained, only to be cut off by the only female here.
"For the last time, IT'S MINES!" She screeched, before shifting into her full dragon form.
"Well this went better than expected." Snack commented causally as if everything is peaceful right now, but since only Vik gets what he said, so Vik is now more confused than before.
The guards soon arrived in huge groups, with most in a ton of armour. The number of guards easily outnumbered the count of the ones in the Sidepack, making the outnumbered ones look intimidating.
Merome both held Nerf Guns, JJ got a baseball bat, Tobi got some nunchucks, Harry got a random chair and Ethan got some bombs.
Right before all hell released, a bright blinding light shined across the whole solitary area, and it seems like it came from... THE FIRE STONE?!
As everyone was busy trying to cover their eyes so that they won't be blind, none of them realise that- they were blessed by the stone with extra strength.

————————————————————————
Hey there guys and gals, Flame here and yes, before you say anything, I know this is once again a short chapter. I'm now changing it so that instead of 1000+ words per chapter like before, it would be 800+ words per chapter.
And I've been wanting to do something special for a while now, which you'll see in a Author's Note that I'll post a few minutes later.
And yes, I left this on a cliffhanger XD. The next chapter will be about the fighting scene!
Sry for the new arrangement thingy, and till the next chapter, fire on!