Chapter 53: Just Focus On Me

~7 MONTHS LATER~

LOUIS'S POV

I tucked a loose piece of her long curly hair back in place on her beautifully crafted hairdo. It was pulled back into one big bun, tied back with various braids with some sparkling jewels in every joint, but somehow this one strand of hair fought its way out. Her face was bright and smooth, cheeks blushing, eye lashes long and dark, lips plump and rose pink.

I whispered, "I love you," softly, causing her to giggle even softer.

"Shut up," she breathed back, which caused our priest to chuckle before asking the question we had all been waiting for...

"Do you Louis Tomlinson take Andrea to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," I almost shouted. I couldn't contain my excitement.

"And do you, Andrea Mays, take Louis to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," she smiled shyly.

Her beautiful face and body had healed completely just last month from the car accident. Everything was fixed and well, even the situations with Harry and Aurora.

"You may now k--,"

I pressed my lips to hers in an adrenaline rush. I had been standing around all day to kiss this girl in front of our closest family and friends.

Her lips were soft and wet with cherry lip-shiny-stuff. In this moment, I couldn't care less what her lips looked like; all that mattered was how they felt. I wanted this feeling to stick with me for the rest of our lives. I wanted to revisit the memory of this kiss everyday. I wanted to live in bliss of her kiss until we were both elderly, rocking back and forth in our matching rocking-chairs as the grandkids played in the yard.

She began to laugh into the kiss, which made me laugh with her.

We stood there in front of everyone with our foreheads touching as we laughed.

The priest joined in our laughter and said jokingly into the microphone, "Okay, exits are this way and that way. I feel like we should be giving them some room,"

Everyone laughed. "Oh shush," I snapped with a toothy grin. Everyone laughed harder.

Andy tugged my hand, reminding me that we had to walk down the aisle. I nodded, still laughing.

We held each other close as we walked through the red rose petals that my youngest sister had so generously spread out of her white flower-girl basket. The rest of the lads smiled at the both of us as we walked down the aisle (they were all best man.) The girls; Aurora, Ray, and Claire stood next to them. Only fitting for the bridesmaids.

Andy's brother and dad sat in the front row next to her mother, who was handing out tissues to Tom and Dan while letting tears of her own run down her cheeks. I looked over at my side of the pack and shot a smile at my mom, who was in complete hysterics. My sisters and brother looked up at me as we passed with smiles, as if they were saying, "Good Job Bro,"

When we made it to the double doors of the church, Andy turned back to face the crowd of loved ones and shouted, "To the afterparty!"

~

Andy and her father slow danced as the shortened version of the song "Give Me Love" played through the speakers smoothly. I could see the poor guy's tears trickle down his cheeks. I guess he knew the day was coming, but he still couldn't believe it.

Once the song died out, I stepped up and patted Tom's upper back with an assuring smile. Unexpectedly, he wrapped me up in a bear hug and lifted me off the ground a tiny bit. He set me back down and I chuckled. "You gonna be alright?"

"Heck no," he laughed, wiping at his eyes with the palm of his hand.

Once he walked back to Johannah, who was holding out a tissue for him, I rested my shaky hand on Andy's lower back and took her hand in mine. The song "She Is Love" began playing above our heads, like the angels themselves were singing just for us.

"I'm nervous, Louis," she whispered into my ear as she leaned into me.

"Don't be." I told her.

"Just focus on me."

END