Chapter 3

Welcome back to Game on! Chapter 3!

Where was Cry? Pewdie paced through the living room. He was worried sick. He knew that what he’d done was mean and wrong. He was just so angry, at Cry who seemed almost happy with his break-up and then living together, at Marzia for finding somebody else to be happy with, but mostly at himself. He had ruined a great relationship and now he had hurt one of his best friend, who ran away. “I’m so sorry, Cry,” Pewdie whispered. He stopped with pacing and walked out of the house. He was determined to find Cry and make things right. I’m going to find you and I’ll make it up to you.”

Cry’s tongue stuck out of his mouth, he was so concentrated. Ken was beating him at Call of Duty: Black ops 2, at least it looked like it, until Cry used a air attack and murdered Ken’s character winning the round. “Not fair!” Ken shouted while throwing away his controller. They were sitting on the ground in front of the TV. Cry laughed evil-like at Ken’s lost. Ken turned towards Cry. “Yeah,” he said, closing in on Cry,” you keep laughing.” Suddenly Ken started to tickle Cry’s side. Cry laughed hard, he was quite ticklish. Cry gasped for breath and fell on his back on the floor. “K-Ke- haha- st-st-hahahaha-stop!” Ken leaned over Cry, tickling him harder. “You want me to stop?” Ken asked in his extra low voice,” Are you sure?” Cry tried to push Ken’s hands away,” Y-Yes!” His belly began to hurt from all the laughing. He finally had Ken’s hands in his grip. Yanking Ken’s hands away from his belly to above his head, causing Ken to almost fall on top of Cry. Their faces where inches apart. Cry began to blush slightly. Ken’s eyes went from big and full of surprise to a soft glance. “Ken?” Cry asked softly. “Are you happy, Cry?” Ken asked suddenly. “Yes, I have a nice house in a great place and I make enough money for a living,” Cry began to say. Ken silenced him with his hand for Cry’s mouth. “Are you happy?” Ken asked again,” now?” Cry nodded. “I’m having the time of my life now,” Cry murmured from behind Ken’s hand,” with my best friend.” Ken nodded,” Good.” He took his hand away and helped Cry into a sitting position. Cry found his arms full of Ken. He happily hugged back. “Wanna get some pizza?” Ken asked. “Yeah, that would be great,” Cry said, patting Ken’s back. “We’ll have to go to the ground floor mall to get some,” Ken said, letting go. Cry actually felt sad when Ken let go. His stomach began to feel weird. “I know how much you like pepperoni-pizza,” Ken winked at him. Cry’s belly began to..flutter? Cry was confused by his feelings. Ken helped him stand up and walked to the hallway. “You coming or what?” Ken asked. Cry stood still for a moment, looking at his hand where Ken had touched him. “Yeah,” Cry said, smiling brightly,” I’m coming.” He walked towards Ken and took his hand again. It was odd, but it felt so nice. Ken’s warmth radiating from his body. A big smile could be seen on Ken’s face. It didn’t seem to bother Ken to hold hands. Ken squeezed Cry’s hand softly. Cry returned the gesture. They walked down the big stairs to the ground floor of the big fancy hotel. They earned some looks and stares from other people, but both man didn’t mind and continued their way. They arrived in the small grocery store. “I believe the pizza is in the back,” Ken said, pointing in a certain direction,” You go find us pizza, I’ve gotta do some more shopping.” “Okay,” Cry said and walked in the pointed direction. Ken quickly found his other grocery’s, a bread and some eggs. He looked for Cry and found him with his upper body in the freezer. “I found it!” Cry yelled,” the last pepperoni!” Ken laughed as he saw Cry climb out of the freezer with two pizza boxes in his hands, while he walked to the counter. He put his bread and eggs on the counter, waiting for Cry. “So,” the young counter lady smiled and asked,” How long have you two been in an relationship?” Ken looked at her in shock. Suddenly realization hit him. He laughed and said,” Cry and I aren’t in an relationship.” “Oh, I’m truly sorry,” the counter lady said,” You two just seemed so happy and you were holding hands.” “It’s okay,” Ken said,” I understand. He just needed some support.” The counter lady smiled heartily at him. “Here they are,” Cry said, putting the pizza´s on the counter. The lady quickly scanned the products and Ken paid for them. They said goodbye and walked back to the stairs. “What where you talking about?” Cry asked as he took hold of Ken´s hand. “Oh, nothing,”  Ken said, laughing softly,”  She thought we were dating.”  Cry stopped dead in his tracks. “ She did?”  “Yeah,”  Ken said. Cry took his hand out of Ken´s grip. “I told her it was alright and that we weren´t dating,”  Ken said. He took hold of Cry´s hand so he couldn´t pull back. Cry stared at their intertwined fingers. “I like you, Cry..”  Ken said,” You´re a really good friend.” Cry´s heart jumped when Ken said those words. “Yeah,” Cry said and tightened his grip on Ken´s hand,” I really like you too.”