Chapter 10

Welcome back to Game on! Chapter 10!

Enjoy~

“Would you get that?” Jack asked Toby, who was sitting on the couch. “Sure,” Toby stood up and walked to the door. A loud banging sounded from the hallway. Toby opened the door. “Cry?” Toby asked surprised.  “Toby,” Cry said. He was not looking amused. Toby let him in and lead him to the living room. “Hey Cry!” Jack said happily,” How is it going?” Cry nodded to Jack. Jack just then noticed the look on Toby’s face. He fell silent. All three sat on the couch. “Toby..” Cry said softly,” I know what you used to do..before you met Jack. The stealing thing..” Toby nodded, he knew where this was going. “So tell me..” Cry looked him in the eye, a desperate expression on his face,” who was it?” Toby looked away in shame. Jack put his hand on Toby’s knee. “I stole Pewdie’s phone..” Toby said. He felt so embarrassed. Cry nodded and said:”Who made you do it..? I know you didn’t do this yourself..” He showed the text messages. Jack took the phone and read the messages. His eyes got comically wide as he gasped. Toby quickly read the texts. I can’t believe this.. both Jack and Toby thought. Jack looked from the text to Cry and back to the phone. Toby hide his face in his hands as he cried. He was sobbing really hard, all the while saying:”I never wanted this.” and “I’m so sorry, Cry.” Jack went to the kitchen to get them something to drink. Cry stroke Toby’s back. “Toby.. I don’t blame you or anything…-” Jack walked back in and Cry looked at him, Jack was pale ”-obviously you guys were set up.” Toby mumbled a word. “What did you say?” Cry asked, stopping his comforting gesture. Toby looked up, wiping the tears from his yes. “He said it was for a good purpose..He said it was because he was concerned about your wellbeing, just like J-Jack and me..” Toby hiccupped,” He said he wanted to..” He shook his head. “Toby..please,” Cry said, taking hold of Toby’s hands,” tell me who did this..” Jack placed the drinks down on the table. “I_I can’t..” Toby said, shaking his head. “I’m so sorry, Felix..” he mumbled. “I ran into him..” Cry said, letting go of Toby,” I had a panic attack..” Jack looked up to him.  “He told me, he lost his phone..he had last seen his phone when he was here.. I kinda add things up..so here I am..” Jack nodded and hugged Toby for a moment. “I’m going to tell him, Toopy,” Jack said. Toby looked at him, wide eyed. “This can’t..we can’t..” Jack said. He looked to Cry. “It..it was..” Jack took a deep breath,” Ken.”

“HOW COULD YOU, YOU BASTARD!” Cry was currently yelling in CinnamonToastKen’s face. “YOU SICK SONUVABITCH!” Ken said nothing, he simply stared at the floor in silence. He let the words wash over him. “ALL THOSE THINGS YOU SAID.. I THOUGHT IT WAS FELIX..BUT IT WAS YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WHERE MY FRIEND!” Cry yelled, screamed and cried. He was so confused..angry..his heart was broken. And Ken knew it. He knew what he had done. “WHAT ABOUT THE NICE THINGS, HUH? WHERE THOSE LIES TOO? ALL THOSE COMPLIMENTS?!” Ken shook his head,” those where true..” “You know what?” Cry said,” I don’t care. You lied to me..made Felix look bad and BROKE MY FUCKING HEART. OF ALL THE PEOPLE, IT. WAS. YOU. I HATE YOU!” Ken cried silently, tears rolling down his cheeks. He had never wanted it to be like this. He wanted Cry to stay..with him. He wanted Cry to be happy with him..that Cry loved him.. He never wanted to break Cry’s heart, he had never thought.. “Why, Ken?” Cry asked silently, finally stopping pacing around the room. Ken flinched at the pain-filled words, especially his name. “Because you were going back to him..” he softly said. “You’re .. jealous?” Cry asked stunned. Ken nodded. “Oh god, Ken!” Cry yelled, throwing his hands in the air,” You did all this, ALL THIS SHIT, just because I was going to FORGIVE one of your best friends?!” Ken flinched again, if Cry said it like that.. He never did realize it.. “I’m so done with you,” Cry said, he ran into the guest bedroom, slamming the door shut. He packed all his stuff, which weren’t much, and put them in his bag. He walked towards the door of the hotel room. Ken quickly stood up. “where are you going?” he asked worried. “I think I’ll go to Jack and Toby, ‘cause they have been honest with me,” Cry said. Ken could feel the sting of those words. “Anyway, it’s away from you,” Cry said coldly and pulled the door close.

Knocking sounded. “I got it!” Shuffling sounds and some scarping of furniture. The creaking of the door when it was opened. “Oh…Cry?”

Cry stepped in the house. “Hey Toby..Jack,” he said, smiling sadly,” Can I stay here for a bit?”