Chapter 19

Welcome back to Game on! Chapter 19!

Enjoy~

Scared, angry, startled. They were all type of emotions. Jack was crying in fear, Toby holding him close while walking down the mountain. Ken walked a good 5 feet in front, quickly walking down to the foot of the mountain. Pewdie walked a bit slower, far behind. Is was eerie silent, expect for Jack’s sobbing. They had to walk around the mountain into to the side of the forest to get to Cry. If they could find him.. They arrived at the side of the forest. “CRY!” Ken yelled, hoping to get an answer. No answer. Ken yelled again, Pewdie joined. As soon as Pewdie called Cry’s name, Ken gave him an death stare. “How dare you call his name?” Ken growled and stomped at Pewdie. Pewdie just looked sad at Ken. “This,” Ken said, pointing to their surrounding,” is all your fault!” Toby stopped and let go of Jack. “Hey! Cut that out!” he yelled. Ken grabbed Pewdie at the collar of his shirt. “It’s your fault he’s probably dead now,” Ken spat in Pewdie’s face. Pewdie did nothing, he just stared at the ground. He knew it was true. His punch hit Cry and made him fall. A tear rolled down his face. Toby grabbed Ken by his shoulders and dragged him away from Pewdie. Jack walked to Pewdie. “It’s not your fault,” he whispered. They continued to search through the trees. “I’m so done with you guys,” Toby growled,” You need to set aside your differences and stop fighting each other.” Ken looked sideways to Pewdie. He didn’t know what he had to feel nor think. The same did go for Pewdie. “I want us to split in two teams and search a certain area,” Toby said,” But that doesn’t work if you two keep going at it. I want you to work together.” Ken turned towards Pewdie, he hold out his hands. Pewdie hesitated. “For Cry,” Ken said. Pewdie nodded and grabbed Ken’s hand. He was almost forgotten that Ken was one of his good friends too. So did Ken. They walked to the left and Toby and Jack walked to the right. “Good,” Toby said and hugged Jack close. “If anyone finds him, call the others,” Jack said. “Besides,” Toby said, his back to the two men,” I wouldn’t trust any of you alone with Jack.” He began to walk away. Jack got up to him and hit him on his head. “That was totally unnecessary!” Jack fumed at Toby. “What?” he asked,” It’s true!” Jack just sighed and kept on walking. “What did I do wrong now?” Toby asked and followed him. Both concentrating on finding Cry. Ken and Pewdie looked at each other. They both looked hurt. “I guess..he’s kinda right..” Pewdie said. “I’m not surprised after what happened..” Ken said. “Pewds?” “Yes, Ken?” Ken sighed and suddenly hugged Pewdie. “I’m so sorry…for everything.” Pewdie hugged him back. “Me too,” he said,” Let’s find Cry and then we’ll talk about it.” Ken let go,” Right.” They both started to walk really fast, while looking everywhere for Cry. Oh if only they could find him in time. Before the night falls, ‘cause when the night falls…they might be to late.