Chapter 21 (Final)

Welcome back to Game on! Chapter 21!

Enjoy the last chapter~

The waiting room was filled with a heavy air and silence. Cry had been taking in two hours ago. There still was no new information. Toby was glancing at Ken and Pewdie, who sat at the opposite sites. When they walked into the waiting room, Toby had quickly pushed Jack to the side and sat in the chairs. Pewdie and Ken had shared confused looks, shrugged and sat at the opposite side. “Toby,” Jack sighed,” Stop that.” Toby turned his head to Jack,” ….What?” Jack sighed again and put his hands in his lap,” Giving them the mean-look.” Toby grumbled and slide down a bit. Suddenly Pewdie, who had been sitting with his hands in his hair, began to cry. Ken put his hand on Pewdie’s shoulder, but the young men shrugged it off. “It’s all my fault!” Pewdie cried. “No, it-“ Jack tried to say, but he was cut off by Toby’s mumbling: “yeah it is.” “I pushed him off!” Pewdie tried to say more but he couldn’t get anymore words out of his mouth. Ken hugged Pewdie close. “If anything,” he said,” It’s my fault.” Jack jumped up, out of his chair. He stomped his feet and clenched his fist. “ENOUGH.” He shouted, making everybody in the room flinch. Toby jumped up and tried to touch Jack’s arms,” What’s wrong, sweetheart?” Jack slapped Toby’s hands away, something he normally didn’t do. Toby stared shocked at Jack. “Don’t you ‘sweetheart’ me!” Jack yelled. “I’m so DONE with all of your behavior!” Jack’s face got red of anger,” You-“ he pointed his finger at Ken and Pewdie”-need to stop! Stop the whole ‘its-my-fault-thing’ right this instant. We are all at fault. It was just a mishap of unfortunate happenings. And you-“ quite the venom laced Jack’s voice as he turned towards Toby and stepped towards him,”- if you don’t quit your childish behavior, I’m going to break up with you.” Toby’s eyes widened in shock. Tears starting to form. He whispered:”No baby…why..?” Jack sighed,” It was nobody’s fault, so stop treating them like dirt and that its all their fault. It’s ridiculous!” Toby nodded and turned his gaze to the floor. Jack went to sit down besides Toby. Silence over took the waiting room once again. After a while Toby softly asked:”Are you still mad at me..?” Jack hummed. “A-are you g-gonna…b-b-break-u-u-up with m-me..?” Tears fell down Toby’s cheeks. Jack took Toby’s face in his hands and kissed his lips. “You’re an childish idiot,” Jack sighed, but smiled,” And I love you.” Toby smiled and wiped away his tears. They snuggled closer. Pewdie had fallen asleep on Ken’s shoulder. Ken was rubbing Pewdie’s blonde locks. He quite liked the feeling of it. He studied Pewdie’s face closer. He’s actually, Ken thought, quite handsome. Pewdie opened his eyes slowly, noticing Ken staring in his eyes. He gulped. Ken, Pewdie thought, is cute. Suddenly the doctor came walking in. Everybody jumped from their seat. “And?” Toby asked. The doctor sighed,” After a while, and almost losing him two times-“ The men gulped. “-, we were able to get him fixed up and stable.” Pewdie began to cry from happiness, Ken hugged him close and Toby and Jack did..kind of the same thing. “You are able to see him in a bit,” the doctor said,” I’ll send a nurse.” He walked away smiling slightly. Young people.. The doors closed behind him. Suddenly, in all of his happiness, Ken pressed his lips to Pewdie’s. When realization hit them both they jumped away from each other like there was TNT between their feet. Toby and Jack stared at them, before both laughing hysterically. “Wait ‘till I tell Cry about this!” Jack laughed. Toby fell to the floor, rolling over the floor, laughing hard like a true ROFL. Pewdie blushed and Ken stroke the back of his neck in awkwardness. “Do I wanna know what’s going on in here?” a young looking nurse asked when she walked into the waiting room.  She laughed as Toby got off of the floor. She smiled sweetly at the men,” You’re able to see him now.” All four followed the nurse to a room. When they walked in, the saw Cry laying in the only occupied bed there was. Pewdie and Ken dashed towards Cry. They began to talk quickly and ask him all kinds of questions. “Easy boys!” Toby said as he and Jack walked towards Cry. Cry was barely awake, as he gave them all a smile. “I’m doing fine, actually,” Cry said. Pewdie sat in the chair at his right side and Ken stood at his left side, both taking Cry’s hand. “just,” Cry’s breath stopped for a second,” sore..” Jack smiled as he gave Cry’s leg a pat. “Good to have you back, buddy,” Toby said and tried to hug Cry the best he could. It was silent for a while, they all thought Cry had fallen asleep. But he proved otherwise when he began to talk:”I’m not mad at you, you know..?” Ken squeezed his hand. “It was just..” “A mishap of unfortunate happenings,” Jack finished. Cry nodded. “I’m sleepy,” Cry sighed. Ken chuckled as he leant close, he gave Cry a kiss as he whispered softly to him:”I love you..” “That’s the drugs,” Pewdie said, smiling at Cry,” You’re gonna be an addict.” Cry laughed, but flinched as it hurt him. “Ribs?” Jack asked. Cry nodded. “I broke two off them and some others are badly bruised. My ankle is sprained and I have a gash in my head.” Cry said. The others stared at him in shock. “Alias, I’m fine.” Toby grinned,” You’re one hell of a tough guy.” Cry’s eyelids closed. Pewdie leaned forward, kissed Cry softly and said:”I love you, Cry..” Everybody grew silent. The nurse got them to leave the room and wait in the waiting room. The doctor told them when Cry was allowed to leave and other practical information. They agreed that Cry was brought back to his house and that Ken and Pewds where going to keep an eye on him until he was better. Now all they had left to do was wait for Cry.

-A month after the incident-

Cry was still having a bit trouble with breathing sometimes, his bruises where gone and the gash in his head healed neatly. Ken and Pewds had done a great job at nursing Cry, he got them to do everything. He grinned to himself. “What’s there to laugh at?” Pewdie asked. They were sitting on the couch. Well, Ken and Pewds sat on each side of the couch, Cry was laying on top of them. They were watching The Mask of Zorro. The movie was at his end. “She’s so beautiful,” Ken muttered. “Hmm,” Cry hummed,” I like Antonio Banderas better. He’s more hot.” Ken laughed out loud and Pewdie chuckled. “Agreed.” “But,” Ken said,” he’s not as hot as you.” Ken kissed Cry full on the lips. Cry deepened the kiss. Pewdie groaned softly. “Not fair.” Cry grinned,” Sorry..” They had worked everything out. Ken had confronted Cry about his choice. Both men had offered his leave, but Cry had none of that shit. He loved them both and he wanted them both…so he got both. Jack had told Cry what had happened in the hospital and Cry hadn’t stopped laughing, until he was crying of pain and even then he was still laughing. Ken and Pewdie were happy with the decision, they sealed it with a kiss. Cry leaned towards Pewdie and captured his lips. “Don’t forget about me!” Ken whined,” I want too..” Pewdie kissed Ken’s lips as he bit on Ken’s lower lip. Cry attacked Ken’s neck, kissing his hairline and shirt. Ken let go of Pewdie and turned to Cry. Their tongues met, outside their mouths. Pewdie groaned. Cry’s breath began to quicken. “Bedroom,” he growled,” now.” Ken happily agreed as he picked up Cry in his arms, bridal style and took a hold of Pewdie’s hand, pulling him along. As they entered the bedroom, laughter, moans and groans could be heard. Before the door closed with a loud bang.

I like to thank you all for sticking with me and this story.

This is the last chapter of Game on!

(Maybe there’s an bonus chapter, I haven’t decided yet)

I hope you enjoyed/liked it.

Thank you all for the comments/reviews/alerts/follows/etc.

It means very much to me ;)

I’ll see you around!

Bye!