Chapter 18

Welcome back to Game on! Chapter 18!

Enjoy~

Cry sat at the edge for a while, enjoying the soft breeze and fresh air. He inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of the forest. He had always liked the trees. The smell, the silence.. He sighed content. He felt much better than before. Even though he still felt the pressure of choosing. Ken or Pewdie? He didn’t know.. Suddenly the sound of engines rang in his ears. He stood up to get a better look. “WHAT DID YOU DO?” Cry flinched. Toby was yelling at Jack and Jack was yelling at Toby. They seemed in a heated fight. “Guys!” Cry called,” Calm down!” Toby stopped yelling and stomped away from Jack. Cry couldn’t see it, but Jack was crying. Jack walked to the car and got in. Cry had never felt so confused. He felt even more confused, if that was even possible, when he saw Ken and Pewdie walk up the mountaintop. What is going on?! Cry thought. Ken was faster at Cry’s side. “Hey there gorgeous!” he said and hugged Cry close. Cry was to stunned to do anything. “I missed you.” Ken said, never letting go of Cry,” Did you like my chocolate? I’m sorry I didn’t get you more, I kinda got into money-problems.” He pulled back and kissed Cry on the lips. Cry just looked shocked, his eyes big and mouth agape. “Hey, back off asshole,” Pewdie’s phone sounded. Ken let go of Cry and stood in front of him. “He’s mine Felix,” Ken hissed. “Like I said,” Pewdie said, getting closer,” Back. Off.” Ken growled at Pewdie. Pewdie gave him the death-stare. “I’m not backing off,” Ken said, his hand groping Cry’s ass. Cry blushed and yelped. Pewdie’s expression got even more angry.  He suddenly pulled Cry away from Ken. “He’s mine,” Pewdie growled and kissed Cry harshly. Ken’s fist found himself in Pewdie’s shirt. He threw Pewdie away from him. “How dare you?!” he screamed. Pewdie stood up. “No,” he yelled back,” Howe dare you!” Ken stomped towards Pewdie, fists clenched and in the air, ready to punch some teeth out. Pewdie flashed a scared expression, before getting ready to fight Ken. Cry, finally getting by his senses, walked straight up to Ken. “Stop!” he screeched,” Stop it! Both of you!” He tried to hold Ken back by pushing against his chest. It wasn’t working that well. Ken took Cry’s hands in his and said,” Only if he leaves us alone.” He stared angry at Pewdie,”  You clearly belong to me. We fit together.” Cry blushed heavy. “Ken..” He almost leaned forward to kiss Ken, but stopped at the last moment. “Fuck no.” Pewdie said, pulling Cry away from Ken. Again. “Cry, I know I’m not the best man around, but you know I love you. You’re perfect to me and we make a good pair!” Cry kept blushing. His face was ultra red. When Pewdie tried to kiss Cry, getting Ken like a mad man successfully, Cry pushed him away. “You two need to calm the shit down!” he yelled. He was getting angry with their childish behavior. Both men looked like they were sorry. But Cry had never been so wrong. Soon both men were physically fighting. Ken’s fist where ramming in Pewdie’s guts and Pewdie seemed to break Ken’s nose. Cry tried to stop the two, by putting himself in the middle. The two men were getting closer to Cry, who stepped back. They didn’t realize that they were getting closer to the edge of the mountaintop. Cry noticed Jack and Toby running towards them. Time seemed to stand still when a certain punch, which was aimed for one of the two fighting men, hit Cry and made him stumble backwards. Only, there was nothing at his feet, no ground or anything.  He saw the clear shock on everybody’s faces, right before he fell off the edge. He felt himself speeding towards the ground, falling through the trees, getting hit by branches, he heard a sickening crunch as he hit the ground, he didn’t feel himself rolling over the slanting ground of the forest. Darkness had taking him.

Just to make clear, he didn’t fall from a mega high distance, he fell from like..3 a 4 foot high.

I don’t really know.

I’m not English/American XD

Just not,

Like from a 10 storage building.