Chapter 9

Welcome back to Game on! Chapter 9!

Enjoy~

Finally.. Cry thought. He let out a deep sigh. Ken finally agreed to let him go grocery shopping by himself. Cry didn’t know why, but Ken didn’t like the idea of Cry going alone.  Cry found himself blushing, Ken was such a sweet man. He smiled softly. Oh, how much he liked Ken. He didn’t know himself. At last, he was walking in the city’s centre, going to the first grocery shop he sees. “Uhm..” Cry mumbled to himself,” I need some eggs and..” He had accidentally bumped into somebody. “Oh my god. I’m so terribly sorry!” he quickly said. He looked up to the person he walked into. He froze.  He began to sweat and suddenly got ice cold. “P-P….Pewdie?” Cry asked, eyes big with terror. Pewdie looked confused at Cry. “Cry!” he suddenly said,”  Are you okay? Did I hurt you?” Pewdie took hold of Cry’s arms. Cry began to shake, still staring at Pewdie with horror. He had the feeling he was going to faint. Pewdie noticed Cry’s quickening breath. “Here,” Pewdie said, leading them to a bench,” easy..” Pewdie softly stroke Cry’s hair. Cry began to0 shiver and tears rolled down his cheeks. He was having a panic attack, he knew it, but couldn’t do anything about it. Pewdie had only seen Cry once having a panic attack, he wasn’t really sure what he had to do. “Cry..?” Cry began to see spots. “H-H-H…he..lp..” Cry began to cough. “Cry?!” Pewdie began to worry. He quickly pulled out his water bottle and gave it to Cry. Cry didn’t respond, so he tried to feed it to Cry. Cry was beginning to shake uncontrollably. “Cry, c’mone..” Pewdie sighed. He was both happy and worried that there were no other people at the stores. He quickly made a decision and poured water in his mouth. He pressed his lips, mouth open to Cry’s. Pewdie would have felt  happy or embarrassed if it wasn’t such a bad and serious situation. At least it worked. Cry coughed a little, but swallowed the water. Pewdie did it again. Cry didn’t cough anymore and began to breath deep in and out. “There you go,” Pewdie said softly. He rubbed Cry’s back. Cry opened his eyes, gasping for air and looked around. His eyes fell on Pewdie’s blue ones. “Felix..?” he softly asked. His voice was a bit hoarse. Pewdie sighed in relieve. “Are you okay?” Pewdie asked, worry clear on his face. “Y-yeah..” Cry said,” I think so..” Cry suddenly realized what was going on. “No!” he yelled,” Get away from me!” He pushed Pewdie off the bench. Pewdie looked confused at Cry. “What was that for?” he asked a bit angry, while standing up. “What do you mean?!” Cry yelled. “Why are you being so mean?” Pewdie asked, more confused than angry,” I know you’re angry with me, but I kinda just saved your life.” Cry looked angry, but it turned to confusion. “You…did?” he asked. His hand going to his lips. “Yes,” Pewdie said,” Why shouldn’t I?” Pewdie hold out his hand, he wanted to comfort Cry. To say, right there and then, that he had feelings for Cry and that he wanted to know how he could apologize. But the sudden dark look in Cry’s eyes stopped him. “Oh yeah?” Cry asked, in his infamous horror-reading-voice,” Why should you.” Pewdie shook his head in confusion. What did I do know? Pewdie thought. “I’m just a stupid fag, only good for blowjobs and..” Cry couldn’t even finish the sentence he wanted to say. He turned around. The tears started to fall again. The words had hurt him, very much. “What?!” Pewdie screamed in his high voice. Somewhere in the back of his head, he registered that Cry just said he was gay and that little piece of mind was very happy. “You heard me..” Cry said,” It is one of the things you said.” Pewdie never felt more confused than that moment. “I…I never said anything like that..” he went quiet. “What?” Cry asked softly, turning towards Pewdie. Cry could see the honesty in Pewdie’s eyes. If it wasn’t him..who did? Cry thought. Suddenly he felt two arms wrap around him. Pewdie hugged him close. “I’m sorry,” Pewdie said. “But…you texted me..” Cry said stunned. “What did you say?” Pewdie said, holding Cry at arm’s length.  “You..texted me..” Cry said slowly, holding up his phone to show Pewdie. Pewdie took the phone, letting go of Cry. “Cry..” Pewdie said softly, his face turning white,” these text messages..they where send AFTER I lost my phone.”