Chapter 5

Welcome back to Game on! Chapter 5!

Sorry this one’s so short!

Enjoy~

Cry was having a great time. He totally forgot about the incident and his crush on his friend. Ken made sure of the last. I don’t want him to think about Felix, Ken thought, he only has to think about me. Ken knew he was being selfish, but he couldn’t do anything about it, he was just…jealous. Every once in a while, after he did a good move or won the game, Cry looked up at Ken with big eyes. As if asking Ken if he was doing it good. Ken would either nod, smile or ruffle Cry’s hair. They ran into Toby ‘Tobuscus’ Turner and Jack ‘Jacksfilms’ Douglass. They all decided to play a 2 VS 2 game. Toby and Cry where on the winning end. “Yes!” Toby shouted after delivering the deathblow to Ken. He jumped up and did a victory dance with Cry. They burst out in laughs. “Anybody up for a drink?” Jack asked. Ken nodded, Cry agreed and Toby simply hugged Jack. “Let’s go!”

“Ooooh,” Ken cooed,” Fancy!” Toby stomped him on the shoulder. He and Jack ordered the same cocktail. Ken wanted a simple Chinese Green tea and Cry was still deciding. “If you don’t hurry,” Ken said to Cry,” I will choose for you.” Cry chuckled,” I think a Bacardi-coke, or cola whatever you call it, is alright.” Jack ordered the drinks and went to the toilet. Ken leaned back in his chair. “So,” he asked Toby,” how long have you two been dating?” Cry, who had been busy texting Red, looked up from his phone, staring at Toby. Toby chuckled. “Are we that obvious?” Ken shrugged. “For a little of 2 weeks,” Toby said, a dreamily smile on his face. The drinks arrived and so did Jack. “And you?” Toby asked. Cry, who just took a sip of his drink, almost choked. Ken patted his back while Cry coughed harshly. After receiving a glass of water, Cry excused himself and went to the bathroom. Ken wore a painful expression. “I believe he has a bit of a crush on Pewdie,” Ken said softly. Toby nodded. “and you don’t like that,” Jack said fatter-of-factly. Ken shook his head. “Does Pewdie like him back?” Toby asked, shifting in his chair. “At first not,” Ken said,” with the break-up with Marzia and stuff.” Ken took a sip of his drink,” But I believe he does now..” Jack sighed. “You like like the little brunette?” Toby asked. Cry suddenly returned from the toilet. He sat down next to Ken. “They have terrible hand soap here,” Cry said chuckling. Ken smiled at him. He took out his phone and texted Toby. Toby looked at his phone and showed Jack. Both looked sad as they read the one word on in the text: ‘Yes.’

Sorry, this is short, sort of a filler chapter.

Bye~!