Chapter 7

Welcome back to Game on! Chapter 7!

Enjoy~

The doorbell rang. Ken stood up and opened the door. “Heey Toby!” he said,” Nice of you to stop by!” Cry stood up and walked to the hall. He looked around the corner.  He saw Ken and Toby exchange something, but he couldn’t see what. “Hey Cry,” Toby said, noticing the brown curls at the corner. “Hey Toby,” Cry said, while walking towards them. “Do you wanna stay or..?” Ken asked. Toby shook his head. “No thanks,” he said,” Jack is cooking for me, so I have to get back.” Her smiled as he wished them farewell. “So..” Cry said, while he and Ken walked back into the small living room,” What did he want?” Ken shrugged and sat down on the couch. Cry sat beside him. He looked at Ken, unsure of what to say next. “How about we go out?” Ken asked, turning himself to Cry and placing hands on Cry’s,” for dinner.”  Cry seemed hesitant. “I pay.” Cry looked chocked at him. “You want to take me out for dinner and pay?” Cry began to blush heavily. Ken laughed and stroke Cry’s brown slightly curled hair. “Yes,” Ken said,” all of that.” Cry looked at the ground and then into Ken’s eyes. The look on Cry’s face made Ken melt..almost. Ken had to control himself to not kiss Cry. He looked so.. cute, adorable. Cry’s expression changed to ultra happy. “Okay, but then you’ll have to choice where we’ll eat.” Ken grinned.

Ken had chosen a nice little restaurant that looked like a pizzeria, but was a bit more fancy. They had ordered a pizza each. Cry had trouble choosing between the pepperoni pizza and a special fish-type pizza. Ken had suggested he choose the pepperoni and that Ken himself would choose the special fish-type pizza, then they’d trade half of the pizza. Cry had liked the idea and agreed with it. Cry sipped from his coca-cola, thinking about Pewdie and the text messages. Was he really not angry at him? he thought.  “I’m going to the toilet,” Cry said to Ken, smiling at him. What a sweet man he is, he thought. “Okay,” Ken said, looking up from the dessert-menu he’d been drooling over the past minutes. Cry smiled and walked to the toilet. Once he sat on the closed seat, he pulled out his phone and checked his text messages. He had an unread message from Pewdiepie.

No, I’m not angry at you.

Cry sighed relieved and quickly send a message back.

I’m so happy. I don’t know what I should have done if you where angry at me.

He waited a bit. Then his phone-screen lighten up, showing a new message has arrived. He quickly read it, he was really happy Pewdie wasn’t angry at him. Although he himself was still a bit angry at Pewdie. While he read, his expression changed from relief to utter terror.

I’m not angry. I’m furious. How could you? I hate you.