Dreams

Jack's POV

I jolts awake from the dream I had. I glance down at my left hand, almost disappointed when I don't see the black and green wedding band gripping it.

Looking to my left, I see my 3 month pregnant girlfriend asleep peacefully beside me. I smile and lay on my side, wrapping my arm around her and rubbing the baby bump affectionately. My lips graze against the back of her neck lightly, making her shiver in her sleep and stir. She turns over and smiles, pecking my lips.

Maybe I should propose soon.

Cause I want this to last forever.

"Morning, Angel. How are you feeling?" She groans, running a hand over her bump.

"My back is killing me..." She mumbles. I frown and rub her shoulder.

"Awwww I'm sorry. You want a massage?" She nods and sits up on the edge of the with difficulty. I begin massaging her shoulders, slowly making my way down her back.

"Do you want waffles?" I ask. She nods as she groans in release. "Do you want a heating pad?" Again, she nods.

Then I strike.

"Do you want to marry me?" I whisper in her ear. I see her begin to absentmindedly nod, but then she freezes.

"What?"

"Do you, y/n m/n l/n, want to marry me, Seán William mchgloughlin?"

She spins around and forces her lips against mine, pushing me against the wall.

"I take that as a yes?"

"Of course, you fucking doofus!" She yells, kissing me again. I laugh and hug her.

"I love you, my future wife."

"I love you too, future husband."

-time skip

"Y/n, I finally got everyone in the call!" I yell down the stairs. Y/n begins to hobble up the stairs before following me into the recording room. We sit in our chairs then Unmute ourselves. Mark, wade, bob, Tyler, Ethan, Felix, and Marzia are in the screen, all eagerly awaiting the thing I'm about to tell them.

"Thanks for waiting guys. So me and y/n have an exciting annoucements." Y/n cuts me off.

"Make that two." I give her a curious look, but continue on.

"Well, first of all... we are getting married!" Y/n lifts her left hand to show the black diamond ring I got her. A loud cheer god up on the other end, and they all start talking over each other, until y/n yells into the mic.

"SECOND." She yells. "Me and jack are having twins..." I gasp, and look down at her. She nods up at me and I squeal, hugging hers. The others break out into cheers again.

"What are the genders?!" Marzia squeaks.

"A boy and a girl." Y/n replies.

"That's amazing!" Ethan yells.

"Awesome!" Mark screeches.

"I'm proud of you guys!" Bob says.

"Thanks guys! We gotta go. I'm gonna take y/n out for dinner." Y/n giggles as I end the call and pecks my cheek.

"Treating me to some gourmet restraunt are we?" She teases.

"Of course! Can I not treat the woman I love like a queen?" I reply.