Optimus (TFP) X Cybertronian! Reader

Ratchet had detected an unidentified escape pod few kilometers away so Optimus and his team went to check it out.

"Seems like the pod has been forced opened" Arcee said once they arrived at their destination.

"Stay vigilant Autobots" Optimus said as they transformed their arms into guns.

"Weapons down!" Suddenly a femme bot rolled out from her hiding spot behind the escape pod as she pointed guns at the Autobots. The Autobots quickly point their guns at the femme.

"(Y/N)?" Optimus suddenly spoke as he was familiarized by the appearance and voice. You suddenly shifted your guns into your arms so does the Autobots.

"Optimus?" You spoke as your visor retracted upwards. You were so happy to see Optimus ever since the war broke out.

"I missed you so much!" You quickly tackled him with a hug. Optimus chuckled as he hugged you back.

💕༺♥༻❀༺♥༻Autobot HQ༺♥༻❀༺♥༻💕

"I've been through a lot of obstacles ever since the war broke out. I'm glad I finally broke out with it" You said as Optimus held you close.

"It must be a rough day for you sweetspark why not take a rest?" Optimus asked with concern. 

"It's alright. All that matters is that I'm back with my love" You said with a smile as you snuggled him.

"Welcome home (Y/N)" Optimus said softly as he watched you fighting from falling asleep.

💕༺♥༻❀༺♥༻Next Day༺♥༻❀༺♥༻💕

You were at a certain mountainous place sitting down on a large rock as you watched the sun going down. You are now happy that you are with your lover but something deep inside you is dragging your smile down like the sun as it sets, replaced by a dark, gloomy moonrise.

You brought out something from your subspace and stared at the Decepticon symbol reflecting your image. You sighed as you placed the faction beside you as you continued to watch the horizon.

"(Y/N)" You heard a familiar voice calling your name. You turned around and saw Optimus approaching you.

"What's the matter?" You asked with a smile.

"I've been looking for you. I'm glad Ratchet pinpointed your location. Why are you here all alone?" Optimus said. You giggled and stood up.

"Watching the horizon but now that you are here, I feel serene" You said and hugged Optimus.

"Something troubling you?" Optimus asked as he hugged you back. You pulled away.

"Nothing at all, I'm 100% fine" You gave him a thumbs up. Optimus softly smiled.

"Oh I gotta go! I promised Miko that we'll be hanging out! See ya Optimus!" You said as you quickly transformed and drove/flew off. Optimus watched you until you were no longer in his sight. Optimus stared back at the now moonrise.

Suddenly he saw something glinting at the corner of his optic. Optimus looked down to see the Decepticon symbol.

💕༺♥༻❀༺♥༻Next Day༺♥༻❀༺♥༻💕

You and Miko were chatting when suddenly Optimus approached the both of you.

"Mind if I speak with (Y/N) for a moment?" Optimus politely asked. You and Miko looked at him.

"Sure go ahead love birds" Miko said with a wink and left. You laughed a bit and blushed as you watched Miko leaving.

"So?" Your attention was now towards your sweetspark.

"Should we speak at the rooftop?" Optimus suggested. You smiled and nodded.You were kinda weirded out or something when Optimus was staring at you right in the optics. No words had spoken ever since you both arrived at the rooftop.

"Uhh...Optimus? Is there something wrong?" You asked breaking the eye contact since it was too much and it made you uncomfortable.

"The question goes to you. Tell me" Optimus gently grabbed your servo and held your servo along with something. Then he let go of his servo as you held something. You looked down to see the Decepticon symbol.

You were dumbfounded of what Optimus had found out. You were such an idiot to leave it with the presence of Optimus. You quickly shook your head.

"I...This has nothing to do with me" You threw it away to your side as tears started to broke out. You were about to speak more when Optimus hugged you.

"Deep down there's something more than that" Optimus said. You were silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry if I haven't told you this but a few days ago you found me with the escape pod. I escaped and left my brother back at Cybertron after we argued about something personal. Right now I feel bad about it and I wanna forget about it...forget about my brother" You said trying to calm down. Optimus wiped off your tears.

"Deep down he is concerned and worried about you. No matter what, he's still your brother" Optimus said. You smiled a bit.

"Thank you Optimus" You kissed his cheek.

💕༺♥༻❀༺♥༻Next Day༺♥༻❀༺♥༻💕

You were strolling around in the forest until you heard a portal opening. You turned around to see the one and only optic, Shockwave.

"We're leaving" Was what he only said. You questioned about what he just said.

"What? After all that happened you came all the way from Cybertron just to say that?" You said as you started to show your pain and sorrowful emotion towards Shockwave. Shockwave stared at you.

"I know alright. You are nothing but-" 

"It may be illogical but it's logical to return" Shockwave said. He was about to return back when you quickly pulled the ammunition belt from Shockwave. 

"Idiot!" You pouted and hugged him from behind.

"(Y/N)!" You heard Optimus called.

"Autobot" Shockwave quickly turned around and made you stay behind his back as he pointed his gun at Optimus. 

"Wait wait wait! Shockwave put your gun down!" You quickly went in front of Optimus to block from Shockwave's aim. Shockwave didn't put down his gun.

"I know this seems to be forbidden but Optimus is my sweetspark before the war even broke out" You explained it to Shockwave. This may seem to be awkward since Shockwave is emotionless and all but you know that he'll understand it anyway somewhere in that dark cold emotionless spark of his. You turned around to face Optimus. You smiled a bit. Shockwave lowered his gun.

"I guess that the path I should go is with my brother" You said with a hint of sadness. Optimus chuckled.

"Decepticon or not you'll always be yourself and always will be in my spark" Optimus said. You smiled.

"We'll always meet together anytime, any day. I'll always be there waiting for you" Optimus said as he gently grabbed your waist pulling you close to him and leaning closely to your face.
Shockwave was about to raise his gun when you suddenly raised your hand to halt him as Optimus softly and passionately kissed you. This was your first kiss ever but kinda awkward in front of Shockwave.

"I love you (Y/N)" Optimus whispered as he held your hand.

"I love you too Optimus" You giggled. Then Optimus slowly let you go as you parted away from Optimus and head towards Shockwave.

"Alright brother let's go" You said cheerfully as you grabbed his servo and made him turn around to face the space bridge.

"See ya my love!" You shouted as you waved good bye to Optimus. Optimus smiled and waved back. You quickly pulled Shockwave to the space bridge before he could speak to Optimus.