Ultra Magnus (TFP) X Human! Reader

Continuation from Smokecreen (TFP) X Human! Reader...

You and Smokescreen had been together for 2 months. Smokescreen is a fun loving mech and always finds ways to make you smile. When Ultra Magnus wasn't able to bring you home, Smokescreen is always there to give you a ride home. Ultra Magnus noticed this and wouldn't mind...

◦•●◉✿Few Days Later✿◉●•◦

Something or someone is not right...You started to get your suspicion towards Ultra Magnus, your guardian... Smokescreen would often joke or tease you around and you went with it or even joke or tease with him. You and Smokescreen were noisy in the base making Ratchet scold you both to go somewhere else to not bother anyone. You and Smokescreen were about to leave when Ultra Magnus told Smokescreen that he has duties to patrol of any Decepticon activity outside. Smokescreen somewhat hesitated but you encouraged him so he left. You looked at Ultra Magnus who just went back to his own business.

You are a huggable person. You love hugs so Smokescreen enjoyed hugging you often. Ultra Magnus was there to bring you home at last. You and Smokescreen bid goodbye and he was about to hug you when Ultra Magnus was suddenly in between, looking at you.

"Let's go." Ultra Magnus said with no emotion at all. You slowly nodded and Ultra Magnus transformed. You looked at Smokescreen who kinda shrugged and you just hopped in.

Everytime you were a damsel in distress, Ultra Magnus was there to save you. Usually it was Smokescreen or other Autobots but now Ultra Magnus? What's going on?

The Autobot Base was destroyed and everyone was now separated. You and Ultra Magnus were somewhere safe in an abandoned large warehouse. You were worried about everyone and Ultra Magnus told you that everything will be alright.

"But Ultra Magnus! What-" You were suddenly surprised when Ultra Magnus held both of your arms and pushed you to the wall harshly...Somewhat...?

"(Y/N)! Do not make myself repeat again! All I want from you is to cooperate with me and everything will be fine! My priority now is to protect you as your guardian! I don't want to lose you!" Ultra Magnus said shaking you a bit. You were shocked at the same time terrified from his scolding.

"...Ultra Magnus..." You manage to spoke. Ultra Magnus suddenly realized what he just said and slightly glared at you with that cold optics of his.

"Do I make myself clear?" Ultra Magnus said in that deep tone of his with strictness. You looked down and nodded.

"Look at me and answer properly (Y/N)." Ultra Magnus said coldly. You flinched a bit when Ultra Magnus slightly gripped both of your arms. You don't want to test his patience so you looked at him with that fear in your eyes.

"Y-yes, Sir." Your words were shaky. Ultra Magnus then softened his optics as he looked at you straight in the eyes.

You were about to say something when Ultra Magnus crashed his lips against yours roughly. You were shocked at his action. You were mind blown about it...Smokescreen is your...and now Ultra Magnus is...Your mind was filled with random scribble lines. Ultra Magnus pulled away and looked at you.

"Forget about him." Ultra Magnus let go of your left arm and gently but forcefully grabbed your waist close to him.

"W-what?" You were shocked from what he said. Ultra Magnus looked at you sternly making you shut up instead.

"I'll make you mine no matter what." Ultra Magnus said. You were about to respond when he kissed you roughly with compassion. Your eyes went wide and tried to push him away. He won't budge and just deepened the kiss. You shut your eyes tightly in the hopes that this would end but...You suddenly opened your eyes in shock. Ultra Magnus was marking his territory. You quickly tried to push him away after all you need oxygen already! Of course Ultra Magnus won't budge and just continued.

You lost your daylight...