Strongarm (RiD) X Male! Reader

Requested by War-Wizard666 from Deviantart  

It was a warm sunny day, the Autobots at the scrap yard were doing their own activities since there wasn't any sign of Decepticon fugitives. Sideswipe was pacing back and forth near the gate waiting for someone. Strongarm noticed this and went to Sideswipe.

"What's wrong Sideswipe?" Strongarm asked in curiosity. Sideswipe stopped then looked at Strongarm.

"He's taking forever!" Sideswipe said impatiently as he continued to pace back and forth.

"He? Who's this he?" Strongarm asked. Suddenly they heard a voice.

"Yo Sideswipe!"

Sideswipe quickly opened the gate to meet a human who smiled.

"Took ya long (Y/N)!" Sideswipe said as they did a bro handshake.

"Strongarm it's been long!" (Y/N) saluted at Strongarm as she rolled her eyes.

"Another troublemaker" Strongarm muttered to herself.

"If you mind Strongarm, (Y/n) and I are gonna hangout" Sideswipe said. Strongarm crossed her arms as she raised an eyebrow.

"You mean causing trouble again?" Strongarm said. (Y/N) chuckled.

"It's what punks do right Sides?" (Y/N) said.

"You bet!" Sideswipe transformed and (Y/N) hopped in.

"Let's rock on!" (Y/N) said.

"Wooohooo! Yeah!" Sideswipe said. Then they drove off leaving Strongarm shaking her head.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜"*°•.Night Time.•°*"˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

"That was so awesome!" Sideswipe said entering the scrap yard.

"Yeah! I like it when they drop that bass!" (Y/N) said. They laughed and (Y/N) got out from the car letting Sideswipe transform.

"Well well what do we have here? The punks has arrived" Strongarm said.

"Har har, here to nag again like a human mother?" Sideswipe said making (Y/N) chuckle. Strongarm glared at him.

"Anyway gotta go, see ya again (Nickname)" Sideswipe said.

"See ya tomorrow" (Y/N) bid good bye as well as they did their bro handshake.

Sideswipe left leaving Strongarm and (Y/N) alone. (Y/N) looked down and kicked some pebbles as the silence hit the atmosphere.

"Hey..." (Y/N) broke the silence. Strongarm looked at him.

"Hangout tomorrow morning?" (Y/N) said. Strongarm was surprised.

"You still kept that promise?" Strongarm blushed a bit. (Y/N) was unbelievable by her reaction.

"Hey I'm not like the other guys who forgot their own promises" (Y/N) said.

"...Well sure of course" Strongarm said calming herself down. (Y/N) smiled.

"Alright see ya tomorrow then" (Y/N) waved good bye then left. Once (Y/N) was gone Strongarm squealed in happiness.

"So you do had a crush on (Y/N)!" Sideswipe suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Strongarm stopped then looked at Sideswipe in surprise.

"You eavesdropper!" Strongarm punched Sideswipe on the shoulder.

"Ow! Hey I ain't gonna tell about it if you stop hurting me!" Sideswipe said. Strongarm crossed her arms.

"You better be Sideswipe" Strongarm said.

"I can't still believe you like him" Sideswipe said.

"Sideswipe!" Strongarm shouted. Sideswipe laughed as he quickly transformed then drove off.