Megatron (MTMTE) X Alien! Reader

Requested by Miss-FluffyMage (From Quotev)

Here in the Lost Light ship, Rodimus and Megatron were barking at each other for some unknown reasons. Ultra Magnus was about to stop them when they heard a thud on the side of the ship being hit by something. Rodimus and Ultra Magnus went to check it out and what they found was a pod. They brought it in and let Ratchet check it out.

After tinkering the pod, the cloak deactivated revealing an alien frozen inside the cylinder. Ratchet decided to defrost it.

"Are you sure it's a good idea, Ratchet?" Rodimus asked in concern because of a certain experience they had back before.

" She looks harmless." Ratchet said, typing on the keyboard.

"She?" Rodimus looked at Ratchet. After a click on the monitor, Ratchet looked at Rodimus.

"Alien mermaid, her home Planet might be Neptune." Ratchet shrugged. Rodimus looked at the alien mermaid in a thinking pose.

"We'll give her a welcoming remark." Rodimus said.

✿˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●✿✿˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●✿

Alas, you had woken up from your deep frozen slumber. You rubbed your sleepy eyes away and saw that you are in a lab or some kind of hospital thingy. You moved closer and saw a robot working on the computer, his back facing you.

You wanted to call for his attention. You wanted some answers since your mind flooded you with questions. Problem is...Language Barrier. Though you don't give a damn, you cleared your throat and started to call for his attention.

Ratchet suddenly hears a beautiful and melodic sound. He turned to see the alien mermaid trying to get his attention. It was so pleasing to his audio receptors like as if he was under a spell but not like the Sirens who'll eat you in the end.

Ratchet approached her and she smiled. To start things up, Ratchet placed his servo against the cylinder glass and she responded by placing hers as well then she waved at him friendly.

"This may seem to be tough to communicate but we can work this out." Ratchet said, removing his servo away from the glass. You wanted to tell him that there is an easy way to break this language barrier but someone entered the room.

"Ratchet! How's our guest doing well?" Rodimus entered along with Ultra Magnus and Megatron. Ratchet spoke to them and they were baffled to see you. You smiled and waved at them just like you did to Ratchet.

"This is amazing!" Rodimus exclaimed as he approached you and placed his servo on the glass. You placed yours as well just like Ratchet's.

"Any ways to find on how to communicate with her?" Ultra Magnus asked. Ratchet thought about it. You suddenly showed Rodimus by going up and slightly pushing the lid.

"Ratchet...I think she wants to go out." Rodimus said looking at Ratchet. Ultra Magnus was about to protest when Ratchet pushed a button to release the lid. You happily smiled and got out but slipped. Luckily Rodimus caught you.

"Woah! Easy there." Rodimus said. You smiled and suddenly everyone was shocked but Rodimus is even more baffled. You kissed Rodimus for so long but not that long though. Then you pulled away from the kiss.

"Thank you." You finally spoke their language. Rodimus was frozen, optics looking lost from the sudden action you've done. Then your (F/C) tail turned into human legs and you smiled.

"By the all spark." Ratchet was amazed. Rodimus still stayed still like a statue.

"Rodimus, how long will you hold her?" Megatron said neutrally. Rodimus suddenly shook his head.