Starscream (TFP) X Autobot! Reader

You were set on a mission, a solo mission to be precise. So here you are at your destination being cautious from your surroundings as you point your blaster at some angle just in case an attacker ambushed.

You started to walk backwards since you are being disturbed that someone might be following you. Suddenly you felt something behind you causing you to shriek. You heard a shriek as well and you quickly both turned around and pointed guns at each other.

"Decepticon!"

"Autobot!"

You both said each other's faction.

"W-what are you doing in here?!" The 2nd Commander said in a surprised tone.

"Back at ya Screamer" You said.

"Well that's none of your business Autobot" Starscream said and started blasting his missile at you. You quickly dodged it as Starscream made his escape.

"You're not going anywhere Seeker!" You shouted and started to follow him. You saw him standing few meters away smiling. You sped up and suddenly fell on a cliff.

"So long Autobot" Starscream chuckled as he was about to leave when he heard your cries for help.

"Slag it" Starscream just left you suffer but then stopped when he heard your faint and weak struggles. There was a war going on in Starscream's mind as he was debating whether to help or nah.

"Ugh!" Starscream dropped the red energon and went back to the edge of the cliff. He saw you struggling, carrying your weight as you held your deep large gush wound on your side.

"Such pity you are Autobot" Starscream said as he transformed and went below you. You jumped and landed on his alt mode. You were brought back to the surface with a rough landing when Starscream transformed into his bot form.

"I have no intentions on saving your aft Autobot. You deserve to be defeated right here and now" Starscream said as he pointed his missile at you. You lowered your head as you waited for your defeat.

Suddenly you felt his index finger tip lifted up your chin. You were shocked when Starscream started to kiss you. You were lost in your mind. What?! Starscream?! Kissing you?! What the hell did you do?!

"Wasted my precious time just to save your aft so in return it must be precious as well, fair isn't it?" Starscream smirked. You were about to speak when he hushed you. Then he starts to walk away picking up the red energon.

"Meet me at this same place tomorrow before sunrise. Failure to do so shall receive punishment" Starscream said and left before you could debate.

Then a ground bridge opened revealing Ratchet worried about your state as he helped you up and brought you back to the Autobot base.

Would you meet Starscream again?